Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Selling price is set

Selling price is set

I've mad an offer on Negotiations and the status is now "Selling price is set".
    The player is ready for immediate sell but I'm not able to buy it.

I've increased as requested and now I only read "Your offer is leading"

Can I actually buy the player immediately or do I have to wait the manager answer?
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

1st- you put an offer
    2nd- the manager have 24 hours to accept, or reject your offer.
    If time is over, offer is rejected automatically.

Famous
    If they've set the selling price then you can match that and the player is yours, but you have to match the full amount.
    If you put in another offer that's still lower than the set price then the seller may accept that or hold out for the full amount.

Pro
    When it says Selling Price is set...does this mean that the selling manager has adjusted or changed your initial offer??
    khris likes this.

mmmmhhh... now I think that I understand,,, 1st, remember that negotiations are not players that managers wanna sell.. are players with Quality ended in 4 or 9, near the next start (14Q, 29Q...69Q) and you can do an offer... he, have 24 hours to accept/reject or put, the price that he wanna obtain for this player. Now, you can pay this amount and obtain the payer, or, you can reject.

? is that true?¿ I never had this situation... usually I put the 50% more of the player value and the other manager accept LOL...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    mmmmhhh... now I think that I understand,,, 1st, remember that negotiations are not players that managers wanna sell.. are players with Quality ended in 4 or 9, near the next start (14Q, 29Q...69Q) and you can do an offer... he, have 24 hours to accept/reject or put, the price that he wanna obtain for this player. Now, you can pay this amount and obtain the payer, or, you can reject.

? is that true?¿ I never had this situation... usually I put the 50% more of the player value and the other manager accept LOL...
    The only diff btwn private and public negotiations is the 1 skill point from star. all else should be the same.
    LOL...at this stage tokens are tight and my gifting friends are new ( 3 levels above).
    The only comfort is my tokens are returned if the bid fails.
    khris likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah, when the selling price is set that is the selling managers' decision for what he thinks the player is worth, and you should be able to then offer than amount and get the player. I'm usually the one getting the offer, so I know from that side, if I don't want to sell I reject outright, or if the offer was an insult, I set the selling price to maximum.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look at your offer .. there will be a line shown somewhere to the right .. drag your offer over to that line ... that's the SET price .. if it's acceptable to you, then 'make offer' ( your third offer in this case) at that price and the player is yours.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Look at your offer .. there will be a line shown somewhere to the right .. drag your offer over to that line ... that's the SET price .. if it's acceptable to you, then 'make offer' ( your third offer in this case) at that price and the player is yours.
    Ah ok, I didn't see that line so my offer has expired.
    Next time I'll look for it

Anyway, maybe is not that simple.
    I often receive offers for my players and sometimes I set the price too but no one has never bought a player.

Don't think I'm grasping. Eg, If my player is worth 50 M and they offer 51M and 2 tokens, I set the price to 53M and 3 tokens
    So maybe that line is not so easy to find
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

How do I know the exact amount the manager has placed on his player whom I have bidded for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast