Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Goofies applying Skill Points to only one Attribute

I just found that out myself. I bough an attcking MC, dribbler with a difference of 18 vs def and 12 vs physical on attack. I thought he migh be usefull as a central MC with red arrows, functioning like a AMC. Against much weaker opponents he does fabulous but if quality nears mine, he goes under. Since I bought hime, I only assigned sp to physical, but I fear now that I might get better players for the money I get from selling him. He's top level 5*.

Banned
    there arent proofs that the "goofies" perform bad. There arent proofs balanced players perform better. It is only cosmetic from nordeus, like height, weight and favorite foot
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    there arent proofs that the "goofies" perform bad. There arent proofs balanced players perform better. It is only cosmetic from nordeus, like height, weight and favorite foot
    also +1 here .

Rookie
    i usually do this. example a player is 74 quality and a DC so I go 75 for defence, 74 for physical and mental, 73 for attack.
    Celtic likes this.

Famous
    My 238 goal striker is a 'goofie'. I wish I'd know before I allotted the skill points.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12