Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Friendly games!!!

Friendly games!!!

why is nobody doing something about this?

make an option that i need to agree for a Friendly games,
    some time its ruin the game.

please do something about it!!!!

thank you

I been playing nearly a year now and still nothing has been done to resolve this, plenty of managers have grown tired to all of this.

Its frustrating for us on the forum as well because its the most asked question from new comers to the forum.
    GENA69 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

same here get pissed when i want to rest my team and some jerk do a friendly twice to my team
    nerrad74 likes this.

Someone arranged one with me half an hour before my league match yesterday, and 2 hours 20 minutes after the league match I had my CL second leg. I tried to cancel it but it said the FA didn't allow it, then after the scheduled time, it still showed me less than 1 minute. I also removed him from my friends at about that time so it showed no team at the top of the page where it usually shows your next match.

I logged in just before my next match to find that the game had actually been played. Luckily, it was an easy enough league match, and I won both my competitive matches yesterday. I would be very pissed if that happened before today's top of the table clash.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    After I read about those friendly game problem in my first season I decided to have only one friend ( that I count on to write me before scheduling a game) I may add friends but I will pick with extreme caution.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GENA69 View Post
    why is nobody doing something about this?

make an option that i need to agree for a Friendly games,
    some time its ruin the game.

please do something about it!!!!

thank you
    I have no information but I don't think something it will change it sooner, I would like to have an option to block friendly games too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    After I read about those friendly game problem in my first season I decided to have only one friend ( that I count on to write me before scheduling a game) I may add friends but I will pick with extreme caution.
    I have more then 20 friends (all from facebook) and I don't have any problem at this moment with friendly game, you can add more friends to get all 4 boosters daily, just talk with them before to don't set friendly games without your accord.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I actually add and then remove if they arrange friendlies. I might soon remove all the T11 players that randomly added me on FB, except for a few that I know from the forum.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I have more then 20 friends (all from facebook) and I don't have any problem at this moment with friendly game, you can add more friends to get all 4 boosters daily, just talk with them before to don't set friendly games without your accord.
    I only have one friend from Facebook who is playing the game( friends at my age don t play that kind of game). And as I say if I add people as friends in the game... I will choose wisely

Rookie
    I found a solution for this matter and it worked. I have 3 teams and in the early morning, I arrange 2 friendlies with team B and 2 with team C (team A is the major team of mine). Those scheduled friendlies will begin around 23:30 to 23:59 of that day. Therefore my team A reachs its max matchs of the day and no one could arrange a friendly with me.
    When I need a firendly with others, I just cancel 1 or 2 of the arranged friendlies and he can invite me.
    Hope this will help for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast