Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Shot efficiency?

your team could be in a slump, it happens on both of my teams in the opening week of the season
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...team-form.html
    keep faith in your players, theyll pull out eventually

oh, and oh the arrows, the bane of the fonz. dont put red arrows on strikers. for more info see this thread with my post about arrows
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...questions.html
    khris likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I've told you all i can told you, for my side...
    I'm agree with little dude, faith, faith and faith, try to know your players, that makes the difference, and yea, always the same when season start, team don't works like at the end of season. You know my opinion, train 1st the speed at max.(res, straight, agr, creat...all that)
    and, with the 4-3-3, or with another formation,there's no a "perfect" formation, that's a simulating game, so try to work in this sense, if you have 6 St 6 MC, sure 2 are good, and sure 1 ST is good making goals at the end of the match playing only 15-20 minutes.

Think that, a 4* player can be better than a 7*, so, a 2* defense against 5* ST is the same. and, that's my opinion, like eveyday, now you decide in the way you wanna work.

PS added; not agree with littledude about arrows, put arrows, give arrows, arrows as a present for everybody! party forever! LOL
    arrows for me are = options, full arrows (for me) are regular lines.

Thanks for answers, i will try my best

Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    Bought some 34* skill players.

Attachment 18366Attachment 18367
    You keep using strange tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    You keep using strange tactics.
    Why? can you explain? I think 4-3-3 tactic is not working for me. my best STs cant score against 12Q less team.... only 1-2 away

you are looking that in wrong way, you think that the scorers of some team here score always? nope.
    In my team, my defensers score in corners and going in attack, my MC's score, and the ST's score.
    If ST's don't score, I have the MC's and defenders. That's what happen to you. You just proved this formation 1 match and that's never enogh to decide, have patience
    That's the .1, the .2, is that now, your work is to see in what % are your ST's programmed to score, and decide to sell the worst.
    Because the quality is not = best players, you will see this detail like all T11 players in some time.
    Keep experiencing and you will found the key (^-^)

Yes impatience is my worst side
    khris likes this.

Well, the result vs that illegal formation looks familiar to me. lol

What I noticed against formations without wingers (backs, midfielders) they are extremely efficient, There's a reason for them to be illegal. IMHO Without the 80-20 possesion penalty they would be seriously overpowered. They all posses a great quality, they rule the center of the pitch, from DMC's to ST's. I guess this is what makes them so efficient. By going very offensive and over the wings all the way you might neglect the center of the pitch. I did anyway and I'll be more carefull next time.

Another thing; You keep complaining about your offense no scoring enough. Putting red arrows on them might help, it should improve your shots on/off ratio. But if you're loosing or drawing, you could also tighten up defense to improve your results. Have you tried bringing in a DMC?
    Last edited by fugazi; 01-23-2014 at 09:22 AM.

In my league I have received only 4 goals. Problem is either in Midfielders or in attackers. Arrows don't help

faith faith faith
    I keep thinking that will be good to sell the player I said and obtain a new ST.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234