Thread: Injury and method to counter it

Injury and method to counter it

It surprise me how often my players get injured lately. If there any tips that helps? I always prepared them with 99% stamina for the match.

20th Jan:
    -5:38am friendly match - none injured
    -4:30pm League match - 2 injured

21st Jan:
    -2:28am Champions League match - one injured
    -11:30am friendly match - none injured

22nd Jan:
    5:16am League match - one injured

I applied treatment pack on one player to get him available for 5:16am's League match. However, it took just 4 minutes to find out that I have another new member on the injury list. Now I have 6 players injured in my 21 players team, with both main strikers out. Any suggestion?

T_T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan Hoong Mun View Post
    It surprise me how often my players get injured lately. If there any tips that helps? I always prepared them with 99% stamina for the match.
    *snip*
    I applied treatment pack on one player to get him available for 5:16am's League match. However, it took just 4 minutes to find out that I have another new member on the injury list. Now I have 6 players injured in my 21 players team, with both main strikers out. Any suggestion?

T_T
    Being malicious I could answer: buy tokens ;-) an maybe it's true.
    In any case, don't use always hard play and pressing on full pitch, do at least one stretching per day and increase as much as u can the grass level of ur field.
    Finally, better don't heal players and if they are often injuried, sell them
    Last edited by Marco De Bortolis; 01-21-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks, Marco.

-haha.. not going to buy token yet
    -yup, i am using hard tackle and pressing full pitch. Last season at Level 2 did not give such frequent injuries though
    -one stretching per day? I will try this
    -am having L3 pitch, will upgrade others to unlock L4 pitch
    -luckily, not the same player got injured

use a team that barely has subs. sure i still get injuries, but ever since im playing with only 5 subs i can easily buy/sell emergency transfers and not worry too much
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat