Thread: Cups opponent... always higher levels

Rookie

Cups opponent... always higher levels

In my first 2 seasons I've always won the 3 titles. Since them for 3 seasons in cup I've always opponent of higher levels. Never meet a lower level. I tought... if the past season I was vs strongest team, maybe this year it's my turn to play with lover levels.. nothing to do... also the year ALL the team on the roaster are 1 or 2 level higher. And also this season I'm out (2:2 home, 1:1 away)... but the point is: is it normal? How is decided the teams for the cup?

the cup is evil. if you want an easier run for the cup, get a weaker team. as soon as the season opens (cup draws on the opening day) build a better team
    of course save some skill points while youre at it. every little bit helps
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    the cup is evil. if you want an easier run for the cup, get a weaker team. as soon as the season opens (cup draws on the opening day) build a better team
    of course save some skill points while youre at it. every little bit helps
    Doesn't help... I started this season with 6 (1 star) players and I was still the lowest level player. I managed again to get my team to 16 players, but I'm without any chances to get any further. All others are 1 or 2 level higher with 6/7 stars players. F*** the Cup !!!

it counts your 14 (minimum players) highest levelled players. if you have 14 players already plus the 6 1 star players it isnt going to help much
    of course they mightve changed this already, not too sure though
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat