Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Just how crap can this game get?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    That's the thing it wasn't even on my 3G. I was connected to my fibre optic broadband at home.
    Really???? Damn that should never happen on fast internet connections that optical fibres can get..... This need an answer..... I have played this game on wifi and 3G, not on any comp directly connected to the modem. But I have used wifi connection from a router connected to optic connection cables and even a dongle in which a 3G sim os inserted and I face this problem usually in the latter one. But even when all other apps work at great speed, T11 keeps crashing

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

And no im not on drugs I have every faith that Nordeus will fix this before the end of the year....not sure what year though!!!!!
    LOLs

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I wasn't even trying to make a sub, i was just trying to move some players positions and change some red arrows to blue ones on my full backs.
    Ya it must have happened while saving the changes right?? It always happens when I click on that green button at the bpttom right after making the changes, I get that......

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Ya it must have happened while saving the changes right?? It always happens when I click on that green button at the bpttom right after making the changes, I get that......

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
    No it happened whenever I pressed on a player to change his arrow from red to blue. It would then freeze for a second then I would get a message saying Top eleven has stopped working then the T11 would restart.

That's the thing it wasn't even on my 3G. I was connected to my fibre optic broadband at home.
    Fibre optic is to thin for a regular size sub player to pass, put your players on a diet so you wont have problems in future
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Apprentice
    I happens to me often on the iphone... almost never connected on the web page.
    but that is just another point of the long list of improvements that authors refuse to do.

ah the mobile app, havent used it since 2.0 came out. its been unstable ever since they added more languages and redesigned the UI thing, probably missplaced buttons and stuff
    ive been having errors ever since this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...-facebook.html
    havent tried it on the main site though, probably just the same. to me 'slow and steady wins the race', this is just unstable. ive had what others reported all the way from 'disconnected while in an auction' to 'disconnected during match and simulated a loss', havent even been anonymous/cant connect before the 'update'
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Never happened to anyone in our family, we have 4 accounts and connect through facebook. Probably Firefox appears the best connection, don't have any problems at all.

Google Chrome loads well also, but you can't seem to get the tokens by watching videos.

Maxithon and Internet Explorer both have loading issues.

Watch the free videos for your medi packs etc

Rookie
    Might I just add, it is not connectivity issues.

Yesterday, I had a League game that I retimed. About 10 minutes into the game, I had a player injured and I went in to attempt a substitution. The moment I clicked into "Give Orders", the game crashed and I needed to reload. When I got back in, I saw 8 cones on the Training icon. I clicked into Fixtures and saw I won the game 3-2. Bear in mind this was just 20 seconds after the crash! And the injured player was not injured! And I had a few spectators watching the game and they all told me they got cut off about 10 minutes in and went back in only to surprisingly see the game having been completed!

This is definitely a bug because there was once I was watching a game in which my friend won 4-3 via a late 86th minute freekick. I texted her saying that was a bad result because she lost her win bonus but because she needed to win by 2 goals (and won by just 1) she was eliminated from the competition. You know what she said? She said she drew 3-3. I went back to my browser I confirmed it to be 4-3. I clicked back into Fixtures, it loaded, and it became 3-3! I was so disappointed I did not take a picture of the 4-3 score to prove it to her.

Shocking Nordeus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast