Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: Do other countries such as Serbia have no customer service skills?!?!

Do other countries such as Serbia have no customer service skills?!?!

Im totally pi**ed off with Nordeus now. Again and again they seem to worm their way out of situations and their responsibilities. Please can someone explain if this is a foreign thing? Because here in England if you buy a product from a company and that product is either no good or you don't receive it you get a refund! Not Nordeus!

I had a problem a while back when i was in a bidding war and in round 53 and after committing 54 tokens with 14 seconds left and my bid safely in the message 'LOST' popped up and i lost the player. The game then re-booted and the player was gone. I messaged Nordeus and although it showed a fault with the bidding they STILL refused to refund my tokens under the grounds that they didn't know why it had happened. To make it worse i added the other bloke in the bidding war on Facebook and he told me how the same thing happened to him and he neither got the player!!

So now on the 14th January i bought a scout player. I remember that he was 22 and 54 quality with a corner cross special ability. The tokens were deducted but the player was nowhere to be found. I notified Nordeus straight away and logged exact times, dates, tokens before/after etc and i thought i would definitely get a refund. Correspondence went back and forth for a week, they have told me that they can see i bought the player and can see he is not in my squad. BUT because i cannot after a week and not receiving the player remember his NAME they cannot help me further!! RUBBISH!! I have had enough. It comes to something when a company will not even refund VIRTUAL TOKENS let alone real money. It must be a Serbian thing because i have never had this much trouble with ANY other company in my life.

It is only a game but its annoying when you don't have alot of tokens and you spend them wisely only to have them stolen. But because they have millions of other players they don't care. They have NO complaints department or even a complaints procedure. I must be a mug playing this rubbish every day. Worst part is there is NOTHING i can do about it. I can quit playing and then i miss out or i can come here and winge like a woman! - ahhhh !!!!!

Pro
    What means winge.

Famous
    He means 'whinge'.......but that's beside the point.
    Fact is you were treated terribly. I'm not sure what your rights are regarding a 'free' game that you have invested money in after installation. and how cross border consumer rights apply, but i could see after playing this game for a few weeks that it was a con to the folk willing to invest in it sadly. I bought a few tokens right at the start as I compared it to what I'd pay for a computer game or suchlike, then realised the game engine was crap so my logic couldn't really stand up, and I couldn't justify spending any more.
    Just play for a laugh now, and try and resist the urge to get a better team when I lose!

dont know, ima say after you remembered the name, they might ask the skills next? then probably body height/weight? who knows, probably best to keep track, even favourite color/food and hairstyle
    Marc Symons likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Answering to the opening question, this may be of some help:

Accession of Serbia to the European Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They have been living in a rather authoritarian country for ages, you can't expect them to understand too well what customer service means in the way we do. Serbia is a bit like Belarus or Moldova.

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    dont know, ima say after you remembered the name, they might ask the skills next? then probably body height/weight? who knows, probably best to keep track, even favourite color/food and hairstyle
    Dont forget favourite second of the day!
    It can be useful you know
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL