Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus cheating players

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats an old one isn't it? Never seen top eleven look like that, Is that the old verson?
    It looks somewhat familiar, I seem to recall the top right showing your building progress. Many other little bits look slightly familiar as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
    Nordeus is totally cheating players! I just had a match with second to last in my league... Both 4-4-2 formations... all my players well rested, with high morale and ALL 6 stars or more... The opposing team had 3-4-5 stars players and an overall rating lower than mine with over 10 points... Couldn't score once! No action, almost no comments, is like my players were told not to strike... Last game, I almost got beaten by a team with TWO eliminated players and after I was leading 2-0... In nine players, they scored twice and were having better ball posession! I mean... come on! It's way too obvious! When is somebody gonna sue those guys?
    You would sue for something like this? What offence have they committed that warrants a lawsuit?

How have your results and their results been so far this season? I'd be surprised with no comments and no actions, though, usually it's a ton of commentary but you just can't score.

And what do you mean two eliminated players in the second match you mentioned?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
    Nordeus is totally cheating players! I just had a match with second to last in my league... Both 4-4-2 formations... all my players well rested, with high morale and ALL 6 stars or more... The opposing team had 3-4-5 stars players and an overall rating lower than mine with over 10 points... Couldn't score once! No action, almost no comments, is like my players were told not to strike... Last game, I almost got beaten by a team with TWO eliminated players and after I was leading 2-0... In nine players, they scored twice and were having better ball posession! I mean... come on! It's way too obvious! When is somebody gonna sue those guys?
    Is this turning into another Adi thread? http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ame-money.html

Looks like it to me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't think you should have brought up that thread lol. It's somewhat amusing when people come here and moan and complain like dawdag or whoever it was earlier, but not when they try to start a riot or something and make others see it their way.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

MDKII
    OK, folks, this thread is walking a very thin line.

I'm not going to close it, because like I've said before, I'm ok with people discussing the game engine and it's fair to have any kind of opinion on it. But let's make sure this thread doesn't need to be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I don't think you should have brought up that thread lol. It's somewhat amusing when people come here and moan and complain like dawdag or whoever it was earlier, but not when they try to start a riot or something and make others see it their way.
    Maybe your right whether I should of brought up that thread or not, but this one does compare well to it though.

i am not a very experienced top eleven manager (only level 5) but i am playing constantly for the past 20 years various football manager games (the first i ever played was in 1992 a primitive game with the title ''one - nil) so i consider myself an expert. without question the tactical part of top eleven is a crap. i read in this forum about formations, counter tactics etc and in my opinion it's a waste of time. by trying to find the best formation etc is like giving credit to ''nerdeus'' that they don't deserve. i dont believe that there are many things that we can do in order to change the final outcome. the best team with the best eleven players in the end is going to win the titles. sometimes if the quality difference isn't big it's possible for the second or the third strongest team to win a title but thats it. no room for ''Bradfords'' here. it's possible for a level 5 team to win a level 8 team once but its impossible to win the cup. i believe that nobody would like a game that a weak team could lift a trophy. i also believe that token buy players are facing a little more difficulties (unlucky results, injuries etc) in order to spend more money but in the end these players have the strong teams and these players win the titles.
    Joshiko and aiureah like this.

it's getting annoying actually.. everyday somebody must complain the same thing again and again.. and our answer will always be the same. why don't we make just one single thread for this? is this possible, new mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    it's getting annoying actually.. everyday somebody must complain the same thing again and again.. and our answer will always be the same. why don't we make just one single thread for this? is this possible, new mod?
    Yes, It's becoming more common for people to complain of the match engine and why they lose games they shouldn't or they feel they are being cheated by the match engine or things have turned against them, Its normal, You can play the same match with the same players with same stats and fitness 100 times and you would get many different outcomes and obviously at some point your going to hit a few of these bad results in a short period of time which in turn can upset you and make you believe the game is against you.

What could be a good way of looking at this is possibly creating a probabilty thread, where players can list a log of results, like this:
    Home Quality 94.1
    Away Quality 82.6
    Quality Difference +7.5
    Result 3-0

Home Quality 77.7
    Away Quality 81.2
    Quality Difference -3.5
    Result 1-1

Then a relative probability can be calculated between sides quality and a probability of a win/lose/draw for each team can be determined.

guys i dont know about your experience but until now in all the competitions i have participated (champion, cup and cl) the best team (suprise suprise it was my team) always won the title. the only time i was weaker and i won a trophy was at level 2 for the cl final when i played against a scout team. my team was 5 stars(so it was not a huge quality difference) and the opponent was not present (so i had possesion) he played for 100 min with injured player and i won in penalties.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast