Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: is this dumb or what?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    >redacted< for him, and for the game engines reputation.
    Can we all swear now or not?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Can we all swear now or not?
    IT should be obvious. swear words these days have to be taken into context before they are determined to be offensive. But thanks for your valuable input on this subject...it was extremely eye-opening.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    Not quite why that's an illegal formation... meh random/troll game. Nothing to see here, move along guys.
    its the last game that I didnt play an illegal formation, because, as I said, it was a test. but I did play with horrible morale and condition and instructions and still won 4-0 in a walkover. try reading.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The English language is full of many descriptive words that do not offend others. Please get a dictionary or Thesaurus to figure out which you want to use, if need be, but keep it civil and respectful.
    Gery Tryenasya likes this.

Banned
    ok, yet another surprising win proving that morale and condition have nothing to do with winning.

5-0 win.

what the fiick do i have to do to lose???

ok, yet another surprising win proving that morale and condition have nothing to do with winning.

5-0 win.

mail s printout of this to Nordeus with either a "Thank You" or a "Congratulations" card!!!! This is crazy.........

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreamer

5-0 win.

Meaningless without showing the opponents team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

LOLs I played today with 10% CND to my team against an equal Q team. And well, I won 2-1. My GK who had 0% CND(that should be dead, isn't it?) since Half Time made 5 saves in total, 3 after HT. God know if he drank Red Bull during HT or what!!! The opponent tries everything and I felt sad for him.... And my 2* GK from academy who was playing as ST scored a header!!!??? What does this prove??? U want pics, I can provide them. But I think I am saying something that is not very new.....I had a player injured due to low Q and my players rarely go over 15% condition(CND abbreviated) nowadays as I am tanking and as they get some CND I train them. Still I won!!! Well, unpredictably random is the best description for the NGE...
    i don't care anyways as I won't be able to get to Top 7 anyways

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    then your post remains meaningless.
    only to you. but thats besides the point. This is not about you and what you think, although you are welcome to express your opinions on the subject matter.

the fact is that I have another game today vs the team one spot below me in 11th

this is again, my formation and look at the morale and condition.

Dreamer
    only to you. but thats besides the point. This is not about you and what you think, although you are welcome to express your opinions on the subject matter.
    Only to me. hmmm

Ah.. I understand .. my view that your post is meanless as you only show your team and not the opposition team or their stats.

Well that's my view, that it's meaningless to judge a game if you can not see both sides. But as you say, this view would only be held by me as it doesn't agree with your troll and attack views.

But is my view beside the point? No that's my view. If you feel it is not valid that's ok with with, just don't expect me to care.

I don't need your permission to write my views here, and I will write what I think. You and your little troll chum will not force me to do otherwise.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have removed off topic posts in this thread. Please keep on topic guys, so I don't haveta lock the thread, ok?
    Gery Tryenasya likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast