Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tokens

Wiz

Tokens

As everyone knows, not every country has available videos, surveys, etc that give you a chance to easily win tokens by doing a simple task. I've seen in this forum people saying they have won more than 1000 tokens just by watching videos or they win 4 or more tokens per day. In my case, all i can get is 1 token per day and if i'm lucky, i'll be able to win 0.08 tokens (lol) if i do a survey or 0.8 tokens if i watch a video, which usually only works 1 time. Obviously i won't buy tokens when i know i'll waste money when other people can get them for "free".

I understand that the people that own this game want to make money out of it, but what i don't understand is why make the game so unfair because of it? I spend 0€ on the game, another player spends 0€, but he has the chance to watch videos, do surveys, etc and win more than 4 tokens per day, while i only get 1 token per day. I wait 2/3 weeks to gather tokens so i can buy a player. I am unfortunate to join a bid where a player that gets >4 tokens per day also joins and only needs a couple of days of tokens to win the player. Is that fair? It kills the excitement of playing this game.

Why not make leagues by countries? That's the fairest it can be. If someone wants to buy tokens, it's a natural advantage that he deserves, but at least he has the same chance as me to get "free" tokens. Why not make the bids be per country? Why not use tokens for other features other than one of the most important aspects of the game (buying players) since it also kills the need of having to manage your finances well. These are just a couple of options, but i'm sure there are a lot more.

Cheers!

Banned
    I support your view fully...In my countries there are also no video available for free tokens...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'd be okay with that.. only if there was as well an option for playing "World" or "Other"..
    If I was stuck with my countrymen, I bet we could all fit on one server.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I'd be okay with that.. only if there was as well an option for playing "World" or "Other"..
    If I was stuck with my countrymen, I bet we could all fit on one server.
    Hay Cat, do you still have videos to watch? Since the first day of this season, I've only had 2 videos to watch to earn tokens ... and videos for packs disappear also.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 01-25-2014 at 05:06 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yeah it's been nuthin much until yesterday there's now two super bowl themed ones going for tokens (on the main site). Had one for boosters a couple days ago.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah it's been nuthin much until yesterday there's now two super bowl themed ones going for tokens (on the main site). Had one for boosters a couple days ago.
    Well, I don't even see that Super Bowl themed ones ) Have you ever tried to do the Swagbucks thing to earn tokens? I did it and earned 450 swagbucks as it required to get 142 tokens. Still no tokens are rewarded to my fb account ...

I do the videos from this: Tokens-temp.jpg and whatever ones that show up on FB.

Sometimes if I'm really bored I'll do the 1 click things:Tokens-offers.jpg I stopped doing anything that requires a download, or sign up on another site as I hate the clean-up afterward... I hate adware. Anyway..

I am careful with other "offers", I only will do them if it is for something I would have bought anyway,
    and from a company I have dealt with otherwise, as well taking screen shots every step.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-25-2014 at 05:21 AM.
    Skidz and DiZZee like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Tapjoy on iOS have a token about 3-4 times a day for coming back to their website.
    No downloads no forms..takes a few seconds. Luv it. No need to look elsewhere.
    Then booster videos about 2-3 per day on iOS.
    Only found this out when I focused on one team and dumped the rest.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    @Cat..hi
    When you say whatever ones that show up on FaceBook.....??? Please elaborate. Is there a specific page/site etc?

The video pic that you post above has disappeared from the T11 website....Are you still getting it??

It appears when there are videos, usually.. you could always try dumping any Flash data and browser data.

And make sure any pop-up, script blockers etc are off...

I mean on FB when there's a Watch 'n Earn button where arrow points:Tokens-temp.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-25-2014 at 10:01 AM.
    DiZZee likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast