Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This Game is now broken...

This Game is now broken...

I have taken a break from this game since before xmas but began playing casually again this season. ( im level 13) But doing ok (6th in table) but made the decision last night to tank the rest of the season purely due to the complete lack of activity in my transfer market. most times when I look on there my entire transfer list consists of about 8 players who are all usually 30+.

and selling a player is ridiculously difficult. it takes about 3 days to sell a player (relisting them continually after bidding ends and slashing asking price to rock bottom...
    this isn't old players either or rubbish ones. I literally couldn't give away a 5* DC with aerial defender ablity. 22 years old.

so today I set up an illegal formation. sent my team out after an intense training session so there condition was about 40% and this happens......This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-00.00.31.jpg

truly lost for words...

Oh and what has happened to booster videos while I've been away?? stingy or what. haven't had one for 4 days now.

Just so you can see this is how my complete transfer list looks right now - This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-00.23.13.jpg

the 2nd player from the top, has been on there for at least 5 days now........

ok so buying players from there is tough so lets buy a scout -This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-00.23.50.jpg

50 tokens for players that are nearly all 29??? really????

Again, in most cases possession is useless, at least in this damned game.

Cat Harrison likes this.

how about some stats? were you stronger than your opponent? i ask because im curious, if you were stronger it adds just a bit more proof to these
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...etermined.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...n/20371-a.html
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

what stats would you like? Just had a quick read through your post. on a similar subject 2 days ago I had a champions league match. I logged onto the match at work on my phone. at 75 mins in my phone lost connection and kicked my out. I logged straight back in but the match had mysteriously now finished...

the basics, like your team profile vs the opponents (you know when you click the other team, whatever that screen is called), along with formations and ratings
    matches when you were watching a match then get mysteriously disconnected, when you reconnect you see the result has been simulated (game already finished) are pretty common
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

this was my opponent - This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-00.52.56.jpg

and this was my starting formation This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-00.53.18.jpg

although as soon as I went 2-1 up I moved all 4 of my defenders into wide attacking positions.
    so I hung onto a win against an active manager (probably playing hard attacking) without a single defensive player on the pitch

This Game is now broken...-screenshot-2014-01-26-01.01.47.jpgand finally match ratings

looks evenly matched to me. how did you and the opponent score? as far as i can remember i struggled against evenly matched illegal teams as well. interested what others have to say though

kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also if you really want to lose, a formation that includes defense isnt the way to go, I would think something wackier would be better.

You are almost certainly at the top of your server with a TL like that, I can see why you want to tank.

I have had the disconnect happen on the phone, but never on the computer, I figured it was because my G's were weak.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast