Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

Rookie

Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

3 players from the same country are in my league. Nothing wrong with it. What I really don't like is that they obviously know each other and make sure that the team in need of points will never face the best team of his/her friend.
    I know there is worse in life than not reaching his objective in a free game but the word "game" comes together with "fair-play" in my opinion, and these people do not have the right attitude.

So my question is simple: should I spend some time reporting it (and to whom ?) or will it be a waste of time ? At least, I don't want to be in their league next season...

in here thats allowed, see 'tanking'
    just hope youre not. if youre not friends with them you have a higher chance of not being in the same league. theres always a fluke chance you might end up in the same league as them next round. i never want to see someone from my previous league too, ive made far too many enemies as it is -.-'
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    3 players from the same country are in my league. Nothing wrong with it. What I really don't like is that they obviously know each other and make sure that the team in need of points will never face the best team of his/her friend.
    I know there is worse in life than not reaching his objective in a free game but the word "game" comes together with "fair-play" in my opinion, and these people do not have the right attitude.

So my question is simple: should I spend some time reporting it (and to whom ?) or will it be a waste of time ? At least, I don't want to be in their league next season...
    I don't really understand your argument. So when they play each other one puts out a weaker side? In that case at least the weaker team is losing points. It doesn't really matter nor will Nordeus care. It's not breaking rules nor is it really that big a deal. As the Dude said people Tank and that is far worse and tankers are handing points to your oppositions every match.

Erase them from your friends list and wait for the next season.

There's no Court of Appeal for Facebook Games :P
    DemitriMaximoff likes this.

well my friends play each other with hard tackle and all out attack, it's joyful watching their games
    Cat Harrison likes this.

There are many teams in T11 that set illegal formation for their main account to win, this gives a bit of advantage but it is still unacceptable. I ever used this method when I was a noob too...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I don't really understand your argument. So when they play each other one puts out a weaker side? In that case at least the weaker team is losing points. It doesn't really matter nor will Nordeus care. It's not breaking rules nor is it really that big a deal. As the Dude said people Tank and that is far worse and tankers are handing points to your oppositions every match.
    Just to clarify what I mean and the current situation:
    Current league position #1: Country "friend" 1 (way ahead in terms of points, with 2 defeats)
    Current league position #2: Country "friend" 2 (same amount of points as my team. Won against leader)
    Current league position #3: My team (lost from leader)
    Current league position #4: Country "friend" 3 (same amount of points as my team. Won against leader).

The battle for the 2nd place is exciting but games between Friend 1 and Friend 2 and Friend 1 and Friend 3 were an outrage.
    The leader played with his 5 and 6* players against me but aligned his 3 and 4* subs against his friends. The league leader can afford losing these points as he is way ahead of us.

Of course, nothing "illegal" and I will not lose any sleep on it but come on... Has "fair-play" become a detail these days ?

Banned
    at the end of the day, its all about winning and it doesnt matter how you do it. I frequently use my other accounts for massive support (although I know possession doesnt mean anything), but I do it to piss off my opponent mainly.

right now I have 2 of my accounts in the same league, but it works out that I tanked with one last season and am tanking with the other this season, so I set out my weakest team against my non-tanking team and when I play a strong team that is vying for the league title, I play my strongest team to help out my non-tanking team.

call it cheating or unsportsmanlike if you want, I dont care, and who really cares??? this is a mickey mouse online game that cheats its users out of tokens every chance it gets. I use every advantage I can get, and if it screws other managers in the process, too bad.

As Marc said Nordeus won't care, even if what they are doing was illegal Nordeus still wouldn't care. There is alot of things in this game that aren't fair but if you want to play the game you will just have to get on with it because nothing will change in T11.
    pnr8555 likes this.

In these cases I rarely feel they are different people *knowing* each other. i feel all these are the same person with different team.... but yeah they can be fb or IRL friends and must be meeting everyday qnd wasting time in making plans by which all three teams should progress LOLs...... I really wonder what they get out of it all. It is not sportsmanlike at all. But dude... leave it. as u said u will not be losing sleep on this. If they are ur friends, unfriend them so as they don't appear in ut league next season. And if that doesn't work, Then tanking is the only way in which u can avoid them(or him, same thing lols). And u r not losing anything.... they are. They are wasting time. they can get virtual fun winning a virtual game by cheating but u keep ur calm and in reality, u will win.
    Be the "Circus guy" man According to recently popularised lines, "Circus is a game, it is all around us, we are all a part of it. It is a game in which the audiance feels that they are winning, but actually, it is us *Jokers* that win, always... The best reply u can give to auch people.
    I can imagine them meeting at a coffee shop or pub and inatead of cracking jokes, recalling past times, thinking of the future, pulling each others legs, etc which NORMAL people do, they decide who is to lose purposely in the next match and how.... such duffers!!!! Better to be a clown, at least clowns make others smile, not get them frustrated. And making others smile is the NOBLEST of all deeds IMO!!!! Enjoy life
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 01-27-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    brunom14 and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast