Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If they are all the same person, you could think about reporting it to FB?

It is sad that fair play isn't universal, but even in RL there's the jerks that dive and elbow etc. The advice above is perfect, Saransh.. you made me smile!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Saransh.. you made me smile!
    As I said, another noble deed to my name... Hope it goes on Just imagine there were such people everywhere trying to make others smile rather than cry, the world wud be a better place. This is what I think and all my friends feel. Why cheating??? Just once try to make others happy. It doesn't require immense sacrifice. Not always. People spend loads of time trying to put others down, they never realize they can save half their own time picking those people up. It is good for them as well and therly tok will have someone, infact many, to pick them up. I ain't superstitious or an over believer in God. I believe in those thinks less than others. Yet I believe in actions and the positive and.negative energies. The world is made from energy, why keep it negative??
    LOLs I am over philosophical today. I think about all this; today its pouring out. I think this is what 6 hours of Shakespeare does to u!!! Damn I need a break

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

We need more philosophers like you in here... well, we need more smiles everywhere, actually.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't worry in the slightest about what they are doing. I had a near identical situation in season 7 ish. Worse still all 3 of them used to turn up to all my matches cheering on the opposition!
    Just worry about your team and winning all your matches and hope that's enough to win the title.

Would be hilarious if it's the same 3 I encountered! Think my terrible trio were from Indonesia.

Rookie
    Thanks for cheering me up ! I'll definitely try and kick their... well, you know what
    And to respond to fingermouse, they're from Vietnam. I'll give Rambo a call as ultimate solution
    Wishing you all a lot of victories and trophies !

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    but I do it to p!ss off my opponent mainly.
    We can all swear now? or still only this one allowed?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Nope. Let's try and stay on the clean side folks.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    wow, really. you make posts pointing out my language and fail to contribute to the subject matter. Certain words are just not swear words anymore. face the facts. and quit following me stalker.

like i said on an earlier post, this game doesnt care what you do, nor do the makers. this game has no morals or ethics and anything goes. we can all tank, buy tokens, cheat, super-support, whatever. to those who think things are sad because people dont comply with what is deemed sportsmanlike, take your heads out of the sand and come back to reality. this is a mickey mouse online game that caters to people who buy tokens. nobody cares about sportsmanship when it comes to winning. The computer players on the online field dont care but they seem to spit at other players more often than one would expect, which is actually quite funny.

point is, go cry elsewhere if you dont like what other players do, cheating or not. Its a game with almost no rules. therefore, anything goes.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 01-28-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Seriously?!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast