Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By littledude072

Thread: How can I get youths while the facility is upgrading??

How can I get youths while the facility is upgrading??

I posted this in HAYD as well. But U thought this needs a seperate thread. Please explain.
    P.S I have no problem with what happened I loved it!!!!

How is this possible??? I am upgrading my Youth Facility to its highest level right now. there is 1 day left as you can see-

When I started the construction, there were 15 days left for 2 more players so I thought it is good as when it resets after construction, i will be at a loss of only 3 days. but right now I see in my team roster that there are 2 young players from the facility!!!??? How can it be when it is being upgraded??? Please explain.... it does't matter, I left the 18T one as I did not have enuf Ts and I already had a ypung 6* AML/AMC. The free one is a GK. I keep him as I am tanking anyways and have no 2nd GK. But why this happened I don't understand. that usual message that flashes when I log in telling me that I have 2 youths too did not come up. I logged out nd can back but no news or pop up but players still there. A bug in my favour!!! A T buyer or PTed would have been damn happy if he was tanking as the 18T was a 4* and he could have been power trained easily to 7* within a few days..... But why it happwned I dunnu.

here are pics-

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Just out of interest, what level are you on? Because my Youth players cost me 24T to sign. Or is it just that they become cheaper when you upgrade your youth facilities??

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Just out of interest, what level are you on? Because my Youth players cost me 24T to sign. Or is it just that they become cheaper when you upgrade your youth facilities??
    Level 10. No even level 35+ players get 24T players from time to time. It doesn't decrease with level. The better Q the player, the more Ts. Plus the 24T players are incredibly fast trainers..... I did not sign him but I signed the Free GK. And he is too amazingly fast trainer getting 30/70/110 at hard!!!! He can get to 3* by end of season and so I will have a decent 2nd goalie and if I buy a new on and my current one comes in subs, I can sell him for $20 millions as well

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

would be funny if you could speed up 'youth recruitment'. toss a few coins to buy some candy and rent a van and you should be a big hit among dem youngens
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    would be funny if you could speed up 'youth recruitment'. toss a few coins to buy some candy and rent a van and you should be a big hit among dem youngens
    LOLs I can see where this is going

Tell us ur opinion-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's an awesome glitch in your favor! I would have been chuffed to get random youth! Lucky you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whatever you do dont accept them, its trollinhos way of getting you to let your guard down. the next thing you know boom youre 'supposedly' free youngens could injure your own players, or probably suffer a double injury

i know a bit off topic, but had a good LOL reading through this XD
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...84-expain.html
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat