Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    wow, really. you make posts pointing out my language and fail to contribute to the subject matter. Certain words are just not swear words anymore. face the facts. and quit following me stalker.
    Really? Swear words are swear words full stop. Whilst you may be comfortable swearing in front of children, others are not comfortable with it. This forum does not allow swearing, face the facts.

If you think I'm stalking you. Report me.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    If you are pro swearing on here, then you need to talk with the mods about a rule change.

If you think I have no right to challenge anyone swearing on here, then report me.
    I just think you need to get a life. The mods are more than capable of monitoring the forum for people not following the rules. One of the words you reported rastaman for wasn't even offensive.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I just think you need to get a life. The mods are more than capable of monitoring the forum for people not following the rules. One of the words you reported rastaman for wasn't even offensive.
    Which word isn't offensive? p!ss or sh!t?

As to me needing to get a life, the mods can make the ruling as to if that's insulting / offensive / threatening wording.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Which word isn't offensive? p!ss or sh!t?

As to me needing to get a life, the mods can make the ruling as to if that's insulting / offensive / threatening wording.
    Hahaha ok then. If you think that was insulting/offensive/threatening then you need to get out into the real world.

Oh and by the way will you be reported for swearing twice in a post?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Dreamer
    Hahaha ok then. If you think that was insulting/offensive/threatening then you need to get out into the real world.

Oh and by the way will you be reported for swearing twice in a post?
    This is not the real world. This is an internet forum, that has a rule about not swearing. Either that rule is applied to everyone or not.

In the real world as well some people will find the use of those two words very offensive if they are used in front of their children.

This is not the real world. This is an internet forum, that has a rule about not swearing. Either that rule is applied to everyone or not.

In the real world as well some people will find the use of those two words very offensive if they are used in front of their children.
    And yet you have no problem using those very words when you write a post?

Like I said the Mods do a good job monitoring the forum and don't need people writing posts that detract from the thread subject.

Dreamer
    And yet you have no problem using those very words when you write a post?

Like I said the Mods do a good job monitoring the forum and don't need people writing posts that detract from the thread subject.
    If people stuck within the posting rules their would be no need to detract from the subject of the thread.

and I have no problem swearing, no problem at all, but I also know the places I can swear and the places where it is not acceptable. Here is not acceptable as it is a child friendly forum.
    If I see swearing used on here I will point it out, and as I said, if you think I have no right to call out swearing then report me.

If people stuck within the posting rules their would be no need to detract from the subject of the thread.

and I have no problem swearing, no problem at all, but I also know the places I can swear and the places where it is not acceptable. Here is not acceptable as it is a child friendly forum.
    If I see swearing used on here I will point it out, and as I said, if you think I have no right to call out swearing then report me.
    And yet you have no problem swearing in a child friendly forum?

Dreamer
    And yet you have no problem swearing in a child friendly forum?
    Not to make my point no.

You never answered the question, which of those words do you think is acceptable to use?

Not to make my point no.

You never answered the question, which of those words do you think is acceptable to use?
    Double standards no? You didn't have to write the whole words if you were so concerned about the children on here.

I wouldn't consider the first one as swearing and think tge fact you pulled someone up for it is just trouble making.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast