Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Unsportsmanlike - should I report this or is it useless ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Seems like the little trolls nest here that very much like to give it out aren't so happy taking it.

Go think up some more insults rastaman70.
    Im a bit curious how I am actually "taking" something. I didnt know you were dishing something out. hmmm. amatuers.
    BigB79 likes this.

My answer is no, don't waste time because they are not doing something wrong.
    this game, have some things that you can do. You can have 5,6,7,8 friends in your league perfectly, and the worst can tank the season, and give the victory to the better. I too have a group of players from Bulgaria and other, that usually play in the same league, and, they, send gifts to others, come to see matches for the 2% bonus posesion, and do transfers.

That's nothing illegal, is something that in this game you and all can do.
    Maybe, and of course is not beautiful when you are in a league with one of these friends group, because they can obtain a defeat thank's a friend, but, that's the rule. the law. the T11 rules, everybody knows that, and who wanna do his own rules, go in wrong way.
    If they are not your friends sure that next season you will not face these teams.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Simple solution;

If you aren't happy with something someone as said, report it to a mod, or report the post, saves plenty of arguments, and saves you looking like you're trying to be some sort of unofficial mod TypTex.

It's quite simple that there's a triangle of 3 members who don't like each other here, let's be civil eh
    nobody says I do or dont like someone except for myself. and I dont recall saying it. I try to keep on subject these days. I like to be unsportsmanlike because its allowed and it works. those who dont like it can use the vent thread or explain why in this thread, which seems to be a bit strange because its a simple game and the arguements are getting a bit complicated for some reason.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Im a bit curious how I am actually "taking" something. I didnt know you were dishing something out. hmmm. amatuers.
    Amatuer? In what? insulting and trolling?

I'm really quite happy to let you be better at that.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thread has really gone way off-topic, and yes.. it is locked.

No more offensive words please. No more insulting others, PLEASE.
    Gery Tryenasya likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456