Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: what is going on please help

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I see MC's with god ratings all the time, in my opponents squads......
    Same here. 10 minutes ago I had match against 2th in my league and i was 1th. now I am 2nd and he is 1st. Because of nordeus is treating people who spend money on tokens very badly I lost match against him. All my MCs got 5-6 and only 1 7. Clubs which are 4-5Q less then me easily defeat me, but when I have 1-2Q less against my enemy I always loose. Come on it is not fair at all. My defense is really trying to play well and is helping my team not to loose most of the time but central fiendels really ...

Thanks nordeus for letting me loose all the 3 competitions when I have really high quality team...

I'm not willing to go that far. I think most would agree buying Tokens surely gives you an advantage. And it's not about being 1st or 2nd either. I'm just trying to find a way to fix my problem in my midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I'm not willing to go that far. I think most would agree buying Tokens surely gives you an advantage. And it's not about being 1st or 2nd either. I'm just trying to find a way to fix my problem in my midfield.
    Midfield is always the key to winning, you buy tokens or not.
    Deuces XI and Mega like this.

Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    Totally agree. If you can dominate the middle of the park, you have the best chance of winning the match.

I always try and get the best mids I can, then the defenders, finally, the best attack.

You might not match or better your opponents all over, but if you put emphasis on the key areas, you will have the best chance of winning.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What age are your players? this will have a massive effect on how there condition lasts during a match, if you have older players but play a lower skill team of youth players this will even the stats some what.

my team is young but my 2 strikers are older but they are top scores

example grainger played 24 scored 22 7 assists and 4 mom and he is 31 lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what is going on please help-400604_10153779974650252_2132693913_n.jpg  

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I play 4 defence 2 midfield . 2 wingers and 2 strikers ... My first team took 15 seasons to get to league 14...And my newbie team are top of the league 8 points clear give it a try and I bet you will get better results...TUPAC PITBULL FC :-)

what is going on please help-schermata-02-2456690-alle-12.45.46.jpgwhat is going on please help-schermata-02-2456690-alle-12.46.25.jpg I don't know why but Moldovan is better than Gaitan even if he's 21, he's able to play in 3 positions and he's a dribbler. strange :O

Quote Originally Posted by masyaf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces XI View Post
    Totally agree. If you can dominate the middle of the park, you have the best chance of winning the match.

I always try and get the best mids I can, then the defenders, finally, the best attack.

You might not match or better your opponents all over, but if you put emphasis on the key areas, you will have the best chance of winning.
    agree, but:
    midfield is always key to create many situation, key to wins are situations after whom team scored goals

why? because in around 50% of last games for my team our efficiency of shots is on level 10-15% when opponents have efficiency of shots on level 20-50%, or 100% - one shot on target, one goal... i have better players, better 'counter formation', remember game when i had 12 shots on target and scored 1 goal, opponent had 5 shot on target and scored 3 goals, and i lost 1-3, in this season i dominating my opponent, i have 7 shots on target for 1 goal, opponent has 1 shot on target for 1 goal, draw 1-1 - this is NOT OK, this is OK when this situation is in 1 from 8games, but when this situation is 4 times in 8 games like for my team - this is NOT OK
    other 25% this are game when i dominate in game and i won - this is OK
    last 25% when my opponent dominate and my opponent won - this is OK

Totally agree, that's the 2nd thing that I say more in this forum, "The control of midfield is the key".
    The 1st place is for.... "Defenses of 3 are easy to beat" LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast