Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Player devlopement

Player devlopement

Hi, i have a player that is 21 years old striker and everytime i train him he gets heck of alot points and then i have a 18 and 19 year old that doesnt even get half the points as the 21 player is getting when i put them in training (and yes the hard and normal training is the same), and the 19 year old is a striker too, and then i got a player that is 21 year old as well but doesnt even get that much either and hes a defense player.

Anybody know why and how it works? and how to see which players developes faster then others?.

Thank you/ Neri.

There are slow trainers and fast trainers. There is one player here who find out estimate calculation about to know who is fast trainer and who is not. See in player statistics Player Value and Season Wage, then divide Value/Wage and the more it is the faster trainer player is. In my experience fast trainers are more than Value/Wage>30

yep
    you can also tell whether or not a player is a fast trainer or not by their market value. if theyre a tad more expensive than the other same aged players. theyre often nordgens (search out for nordgens, way too many threads about them already) as many people dont sell their high cost token youths they just got from the youth academy when they get them
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    Wage has no connection at all in determining how is a fast trainer...
    The only two point that are : 1) Players value...
    2) The number of stars...

But I think player wage can give us a hint whether a player will get good rating or not...
    Belgji likes this.

yeah but the nordgens players sucked lol, i bought 1 before and even in training he couldnt get nearly as much points as my striker either rofl.

SO if i got this right, value/wage so if my players value is 1.66mil lets say and hes wage is 4.8k =345 did i get it right?

value/wage works after 3rd season not before as i know.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    If your 18 and 19 year old players have the same value as your 21 yr old then the reason they are rubbish at training is because they aren't norgens they're the rejects from peoples academies who are several levels above you

If you ever buy an 18yr old player mid season and his quality ends in a 4 or a 9 you can normally bet he's a reject from someone else