Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Rant: This game has gone from being great to being fuxed beyond belief!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Rant: This game has gone from being great to being fuxed beyond belief!

    I think its time to retire from this game.

    I'm level 5 and have spent quite a lot of time playing it - mining tokens, rest, treatment, morale boosters and power train...but the last two season I've seen a lot of dodgy results, and they take the pee.

    All season I've been losing to inferior teams at home and even to teams playing illegal formation wtf is that about? Today was the last straw CL 1/4 final the team is inferior average rating (45 vs 38) and also in every position. He beats me at home 2-1 after 1-1 in first leg. What bugs is the trend I've seen in that the game engine is rewarding teams unjustly I was watching my CL 1/4 match all way through my team was constantly in the opponents half yet his shot count keeps going up and there's no commentary to reflect this? I was attacking and all of a sudden its "Goal for opponent FC!!" wtf is that about?

    Any way rant over and good bye T11 - was once great but there are serious issues that needs to be address!

    Rant over LOL. D'day peeps

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    969
    If you read most of the other threads you'll see that almost every other player came to the same conclusion between level 4 and 7. Al the time and effort you put into 'tweaking' your team may not really make much of a difference unless you spend a lot of cash on tokens and buying scouts every season.
    I 'tank' every second season now, for fun, and mainly so at least I have some control over the result!!!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    I have seen people spend money and not get the results, I have sent several messages to the dev team, they are trying to work on such problems, not sure how successful they will be.

    My players are far greater than the opposition, plus a 5% possession benefit, yet I only get 52% possession and draw 1-1.

    Have you noticed having an 80% possession, yet the opposition have more shots.

    I played 1 game had more possession, more shots, against an inferior team and got thrashed 1-4.

    Their comment was surprises results happen, BUT the opposition need to have the ball to have a surprise happen.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    If you read most of the other threads you'll see that almost every other player came to the same conclusion between level 4 and 7. Al the time and effort you put into 'tweaking' your team may not really make much of a difference unless you spend a lot of cash on tokens and buying scouts every season.
    I 'tank' every second season now, for fun, and mainly so at least I have some control over the result!!!
    not even levels 4-7, this happens at EVERY level. there is a disconnect between the makers of the game and the actual game.
    keep in mind, this game is designed to suck the tokens out of you and cheat your hard earned money. if you think that there is anything fair about this game then you are demented. well, the only thing fair about this game is that it sucks the tokens from everyone.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    I totally disagree.

    I have never bought a token. I get about 4 tokens a day extra, in about 2 minutes on iOS
    I befriend active managers at the end of each season, on a similar level and we compete against each other.
    I have seen buyers abandon their teams in active leagues because maybe their expectations are too high.

    I am on level 7 only and only starting to see the beauty of this game.
    I expect to lose every match. That is my only disappointed, so far.

    I hope you reconsider.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Yeah there are issues with the game but I have also done pretty good without buying any token...And I live in INDIA so there are also no video's or surveys available so that I can farm tokens...I am level 6...4 time league winner, 2 time champion league winner...

    One thing I agree is that they have to tell us how the game functions in a bit more detail...What arrow does, what effect does special ability have, how does difference in attack and defense effects the performance of players...where is the rent thread...where is ask the developer section...

    NORDEUS has to open up a little with us because its we because of whom they are earning money...If we all stop playing NORDEUS will be left to just bite up the dust...
    Med78 likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Server #168
    Posts
    25
    you play all with midfield based Formations?

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    not even levels 4-7, this happens at EVERY level. there is a disconnect between the makers of the game and the actual game.
    keep in mind, this game is designed to suck the tokens out of you and cheat your hard earned money. if you think that there is anything fair about this game then you are demented. well, the only thing fair about this game is that it sucks the tokens from everyone.
    I'm just saying it's usually around these levels that people start to see the game for what it is, rather than thinking it's on par with Football Manager 2014 or whatever!
    I really thought everything I was doing had an effect when I was playing it at the lower levels!!!!!

  9. #9
    Apprentice Med78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by pitanorf View Post
    I think its time to retire from this game.

    I'm level 5 and have spent quite a lot of time playing it - mining tokens, rest, treatment, morale boosters and power train...but the last two season I've seen a lot of dodgy results, and they take the pee.

    All season I've been losing to inferior teams at home and even to teams playing illegal formation wtf is that about? Today was the last straw CL 1/4 final the team is inferior average rating (45 vs 38) and also in every position. He beats me at home 2-1 after 1-1 in first leg. What bugs is the trend I've seen in that the game engine is rewarding teams unjustly I was watching my CL 1/4 match all way through my team was constantly in the opponents half yet his shot count keeps going up and there's no commentary to reflect this? I was attacking and all of a sudden its "Goal for opponent FC!!" wtf is that about?

    Any way rant over and good bye T11 - was once great but there are serious issues that needs to be address!

    Rant over LOL. D'day peeps
    Congrats to ur opponent! He fetched a win vs a stronger opponent������ You maybe should have gone defensive and counter attack upon seein his team attack a lot..

    @rastaman: why r u still playing this game if u think so little of it???????? Seems very weird to me that I always see u here whining... No credibility.

    Me i don't buy or farm tokens or packs, and I win and when I lose, I don't come here to whine and blame the "axis of evil" or terrorists..... Good day
    Last edited by Med78; 02-02-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    DiZZee and satansboss like this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah there are issues with the game but I have also done pretty good without buying any token...And I live in INDIA so there are also no video's or surveys available so that I can farm tokens...I am level 6...4 time league winner, 2 time champion league winner...

    One thing I agree is that they have to tell us how the game functions in a bit more detail...

    NORDEUS has to open up a little with us because........
    The intrigue of playing games is to discover, for yourself, the hidden pyrites and nuggets. You have to experiment and take risk in order to be rewarded. I'm still not sure if this game is about tactics, formation, squad, team and finally individual quality or Vice Versa..hopefully by season 20 I would have some insight..but not all. Cos then it becomes boring.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast