Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1019
Like Tree488Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bring back old transfer market

  1. #101
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    i`v placed a 23 yr old CM/LM 5 star 98 rated on this redic market let`s see if goes ?? on old market there would be a bidding war for this kind of player, if he does not go that`s fine
    well this player never sold, so well done Nordeus for player`s not spending their tokens as with old market there would have been one hell of a bidding war for this kind of player, so my advice is you better start listening

  2. #102
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by siddharth shanker singh View Post
    bring back the old transfer market or we all are quitting the game...what the h@ll they were thinking when they planned out this new market system...
    this^
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  3. #103
    Apprentice rdsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    229
    What gives anyone the idea that there was "thinking" going on. I believe it had more to do with "smoking" and by the looks of it - I really could do with some of that stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    this^

  4. #104
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    when they come back to work tomorrow they best work double time to fix this

    i have now missed a target because it`s impossible to sell and this player would have to wait till i sold and he would have straight in squad

    how do they expect me to use tokens when i can`t sell ??

  5. #105
    Apprentice rdsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    229
    Yup! - We sailing in the same boat there. Of course Nordeus would say "Sack a Player to free space in the squad".

    Fixing this should not take very long. This is not a case where they need to write new code or develop something. The code is already there - tested and worked well! All they need to do is rollback one or more modules


    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    when they come back to work tomorrow they best work double time to fix this

    i have now missed a target because it`s impossible to sell and this player would have to wait till i sold and he would have straight in squad

    how do they expect me to use tokens when i can`t sell ??

  6. #106
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    What gives anyone the idea that there was "thinking" going on. I believe it had more to do with "smoking" and by the looks of it - I really could do with some of that stuff!
    I believe that they think by putting less players on market it will create more bidding wars and thus get more tokens from us but it will back fire in a big way as it will force peeps to quit the game.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  7. #107
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Yup! - We sailing in the same boat there. Of course Nordeus would say "Sack a Player to free space in the squad".

    Fixing this should not take very long. This is not a case where they need to write new code or develop something. The code is already there - tested and worked well! All they need to do is rollback one or more modules
    i`m lucky my ave age is 20.7 and oldest player is 24, but i do have three 2 star player`s to sell but can`t and they are 19 so no way sacking will just use them for friendlies

  8. #108
    Apprentice rdsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    229
    Yeah , well. Leading indicators show that what they intended is not happening - at least on my server / list. No bidders, no sellers, no sackers, no buyers. Its like traffic gridlock

    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I believe that they think by putting less players on market it will create more bidding wars and thus get more tokens from us but it will back fire in a big way as it will force peeps to quit the game.

  9. #109
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    78
    I bought about 300 tokens last season and enjoyed playing the markets right up until they introduced this abomination and have not even considered buying one player since.

    I contemplated buying some tokens this morning to buy some scouts but thankfully the fool in me isn't easily parting with my money this season so I'll stick with what I have until it's "fixed" save tokens and see what happens but if they continue with it then it'll probably be my last season as a large part of the fun I get from playing management sims is the transfer market and you've managed to FUBAR that in one fail swoop...kudos!

  10. #110
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    What gives anyone the idea that there was "thinking" going on. I believe it had more to do with "smoking" and by the looks of it - I really could do with some of that stuff!
    Smoking??? Are u crazy?! They were DRUNK!!! No sober person can get such a nonsense idea.....


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast