Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1019
Like Tree488Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: bring back old transfer market

  1. #691
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    195
    my transfer market is shit from the start of the season,i wonder if it's gonna stay like this forever

  2. #692
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    my transfer market is shit from the start of the season,i wonder if it's gonna stay like this forever
    this is my 3rd season with this dead donkey market and all i would like as well as other`s i`m sure is a response from Nordeus as to what they plan in improving this CRAP transfer market

  3. #693
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Hey DUMB, DEAF and BLIND NORDEUS being back the OLD TRANSFER MARKET...or otherwise I will buy your COMPANY......

  4. #694
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    Im lucky that i am on the old market, but my friend is on the new one, and whenever im at his house i see his struggles. I support the old market is waaaay better

  5. #695
    Rookie Eddy Milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    120
    still cant sell my 3* academy player its like a graveyard this new market

  6. #696
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    195
    they a

  7. #697
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    this is my 3rd season with this dead donkey market and all i would like as well as other`s i`m sure is a response from Nordeus as to what they plan in improving this CRAP transfer market

    they don't care about us,we are talking with the walls here

  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    BRING BACK the OLD TRANSFER MARKET...

    No fast trainers available in the market...It just so much boring...

  9. #699
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    @Nordeus why don't you guys understand that by persisting with the NEW TRANSFER MARKET you guys are ruining the FUN in the game...

    It might be that you are getting more profit from the NEW MARKET but is it the only thing that matters to you ???

    What about the quality of the game ??? The FUN in the game ???

  10. #700
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    @Nordeus why don't you guys understand that by persisting with the NEW TRANSFER MARKET you guys are ruining the FUN in the game...

    It might be that you are getting more profit from the NEW MARKET but is it the only thing that matters to you ???

    What about the quality of the game ??? The FUN in the game ???
    You know what I say...

    #bringbacktheoldtransfermarket
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast