Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players Performance

So today I had my first game after changing the bad rating players details, I hade a MC and a ST the where constantly getting 5-6 ratings and never higher, so I changed there name, nationality and there number.

The MC scored his second goal of the season and got a 7 rating; the ST got an assist and got the man of the match with a rating of 8.

I will post tomorrows rating after the match.

So far so good.
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Apprentice
    funny if it really works that way....

Wow but imo we should wait aabout 4-5 games and let's see what happen

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Yes i agree, but i will post after the match to let everyone see the results.
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Ok another game finished and my MC scored again but rating was a 5, my ST got another assist and rating of 7.

So far it seems to have worked, but the aim of this was to make there ratings better, it has worked with the ST both ratings are better but as for the MC the ratings are the same but seems to have gave him a kick up the backside. He has scored 2 goals in 2 games.

Will post more after today’s final game of the season. This will make my mind up whether to sell them or not.

I also have a MC , who played 5-5-5-6 etc and then he played 7-7-7-7 and now 5...
    Is it so random? When he scores, he got 5-6 and when he didn't he got 7-s...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I think it probably is random but you never know!, if you name changed player continues to produce consistent results then I may have a go.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Sometimes my goalkeeper got only 5 mark even the team has clean sheet match.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Vũ Thủy View Post
    Sometimes my goalkeeper got only 5 mark even the team has clean sheet match.
    You get this because he has had little to do!, it would be nice if we got a clean sheet bonus.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

So first game of the new season in the cup, i played my MC and he scored again and got a rating of 7, so since the change he has scored in all 3 matches and his rating has been better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast