Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: "Impossible" evolution of a player

  1. #21
    Newbie Inferna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    When can you unlock the skills section?
    Saatra
    Manager Level 3
    League Level 3
    League Wins: 2
    Cup: 1
    Champions League: 0

  2. #22
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    Positive and negative.... 1 T only required.

  3. #23
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Don't tell me that they are in the initial round!!!!
    Damn the person selling would be rich!!!! This is crazy I swear, when 1 bid is enough for a round, I think someone forgot to tell them that.......
    The first guy just bid until he got the negative money, but before the end of the initial ROUND, the other guy bid on the player, and they started the bid war.
    At the end the second guy won, but with positive money, so i think is team is in big dept, and the first guy lost all the tokens he needed to get negative money.
    So i laught oul loud!!!! They both lose
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    This is insanity... Even if he got all Ts with surveys, he has waste a lot of time on it. And so many tokens on a player, hope he has not spent real money on it or he will regret later......... Unless he is super rich.
    @OP, How is his rest of the team?????) All legends(9*) or he is the only Special One????
    All player's is legends on her team. He'splay's at 4-3-3 with 138 - 1 goals at 23 games played! Have 7 first places, 6 champions league, 1 cup and 1 second place cup in 8 seasons!!!

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Is it possible that there is another player with the same name?, mangers change players names all the time.
    He haven't change the name to that player.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    This is insanity... Even if he got all Ts with surveys, he has waste a lot of time on it. And so many tokens on a player, hope he has not spent real money on it or he will regret later......... Unless he is super rich.
    @OP, How is his rest of the team?????) All legends(9*) or he is the only Special One????
    Im sorry, I dont believe that someone would waste thousands of dollars on this game. seriously. I dont believe it. not without a guarantee that you will win everything. i totally believe that there is a hack. dont know how, dont care how, but its there.

    and this is where MDKII pipes in to say that it is not possible. yes, I know, but I am allowed to beleive it and I am allowed to say that I believe it.

  7. #27
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Im sorry, I dont believe that someone would waste thousands of dollars on this game. seriously. I dont believe it. not without a guarantee that you will win everything. i totally believe that there is a hack. dont know how, dont care how, but its there.

    and this is where MDKII pipes in to say that it is not possible. yes, I know, but I am allowed to beleive it and I am allowed to say that I believe it.
    Of course there are hacks out there, you just have to use Google.
    But, no matter how crazy it seems, there are folk out there who will spend a lot of money on these games.
    I remember on MySpace things like 'Mobsters' people would spend hundreds a month to have the strongest players. A lot of guys working offshore in the oil industry or in the military, plenty of time plenty of money and nothing to spend it on.

  8. #28
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Im sorry, I dont believe that someone would waste thousands of dollars on this game. seriously. I dont believe it. not without a guarantee that you will win everything. i totally believe that there is a hack. dont know how, dont care how, but its there.

    and this is where MDKII pipes in to say that it is not possible. yes, I know, but I am allowed to beleive it and I am allowed to say that I believe it.
    There are pro hackers out there in the internet world that have in the past hacked NASA satellites, it must be child's play for them to actually have the T11 servers and get tokens out of them...... Or maybe one of the hundreds of hacks that are for this game actually works..... Well, I will never waste time hunting for a hack of this game


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  9. #29
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    The first guy just bid until he got the negative money, but before the end of the initial ROUND, the other guy bid on the player, and they started the bid war.
    At the end the second guy won, but with positive money, so i think is team is in big dept, and the first guy lost all the tokens he needed to get negative money.
    So i laught oul loud!!!! They both lose
    LOLs this is better than any Tragedy ever written.....hahahaha... Well, it is a comedy for us all LOLs
    Seriously can't stop laughing.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    "Impossible" evolution of a player-overall.jpg"Impossible" evolution of a player-team.jpg

    The overview of team and the squad of this topic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast