Thread: Seriously!?

Seriously!?

So after my bad start to the season, losing 3 of my opening 6 games, I got serious and I've changed the way I play, winning every game since, and kept clean sheets in all. Now with 3 games left I've drawn 3-3 at home with +8 possession against a team that has 37.9 stars. I have 49.6! This leaves me 3 points off first place (who I hammered 3-0 in our last meeting)

Now I've watched every game this season, while first place hasn't watched a single game! Something def not right here :/

Rookie
    Heh. This happens a lot to me. Also at the start of the season. I chanded my tactics and now im 2nd dont eant to even think on going ito the 1st place because his quality is 67 comperd to my 63 but I have drown a game with him so..... Dont worry about it your time will come just make sure you find a tatcis so that you players can play at their full strenght I have chanded my and got into a 10 wins in a row. Realy cool Im just angry to lost my firs 2 games out of 5 those games took my title this year....

Perhaps I'm just being greedy after winning the league 4 seasons in a row, with the league and champions league double last season. But really gets on my nerves that someone that has 5 stars less than me, that's not watched one game, and has used the same 4-1-2-1-2 formation all season is top of the league. Kinda makes a mockery of the whole game imo

Rookie
    Well it cames a time when you just need to make some changes in your team.
    The game aslo have lots of bugs (hope they will fixed it soon).

Visit this thread meybe you find something useful for you
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post201078

The game consists more out of bugs than good code.

it gets worse as you move on, home games against the bottom 5 with 70% possession they draw or win, you will then lose interest and think what a load of tosh it is

even on level 3 it is getting trash. Even if you try your best and buy best players 1 point away from scout you will loose every ****ing cup in this game. garbage teams win and those loose who really buy best players.

Rookie
    Dont know why this game have so much bugs. I mean well it can heppen that you lose aginst weaker team from time to time but nos that often. But complaining wont make it beter I have a similar situatin on my previus club I had a good team but I dont know why i was losing against weaker teams and winning aginst stronger i was fighting to get a promtion so i canceld that account and start with a ney one and things are better now.

I have won the league for 2times and finished in 2nd place for 3 times I was 3times 3rd and stayd in league for one seson beceuse I was in top of my server and it was realy hard to get a good player because I was non toker buyer.
    I have finished 2times 2nd in Champions league and was champion for1 time and in Cup i have med it to finel 8 well for now Im heppy for what I have achiwed and I have a realy good team and for now i feel good when playing with this team....

Maybe it is true. the more tokens you buy the more nordeus makes **** of you club.

Rookie
    I think tah if you want to make a wining team with buying tokens you need to buy lots of lots of toekns to dominate in the league. Buying up to 100 tokens per a season wont improve your team taht well so its just waste of money buying so much tokens. I spent 3 season on finding my perfect formation and using PT for them and it worked out well i got 4 scout players out of that and all others mostl 5* some realy close to 6* Im playing good for each positon I have lots of players to make a sub if on of my Top11 squad players get injured or if he has red card. The ony thing is taht I hate when playing bad against weaker team or when trying to sell a player it tok up to 3 days to sel a MC/MR player aged20 and volued 21 Milions with quality 63-5*.