Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Managers Tactic

I pick the cutest names 1st, then the blonde guy with nice hair , then David Beckham, then the nice tats lol

no seriously Craticot explained to me formations can help if you have lower quality , but sometimes my strongest team is picked 1st , let the oppo choose how to counter me !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I pick the cutest names 1st, then the blonde guy with nice hair , then David Beckham, then the nice tats lol

no seriously Craticot explained to me formations can help if you have lower quality , but sometimes my strongest team is picked 1st , let the oppo choose how to counter me !!!!!!!!!!

ya and rarely do I meet someone who is interested in countering me lols

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    ya and rarely do I meet someone who is interested in countering me lols
    I would counter you by showing you my thong !!!!!!! lol thats gotta put you off your game hun lol

I would counter you by showing you my thong !!!!!!! lol thats gotta put you off your game hun lol

lols it sure will
    Marco Brown likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    best counter 4 sure!

on topic. I always play my fav formation. sometimes i switch 1-2 positions. Mostly DMC to AMC or ML/R to AML/R.
    Also after every game I switch all my players to 5-5 so no one can prepare! HRHRH! :P

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    best counter 4 sure!

on topic. I always play my fav formation. sometimes i switch 1-2 positions. Mostly DMC to AMC or ML/R to AML/R.
    Also after every game I switch all my players to 5-5 so no one can prepare! HRHRH! :P
    You are very Crafty Mr Bravo lol

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I use the same formation and tactics in the league and champions league i only change in the cup when i have to play someone whos team is far superior. Then to quote Mourinho i'd play 19th century football and play defensive and look for a lucky counter attack win.

Managers Tactic-1531772_10152528755638626_1845223598_n.jpgManagers Tactic-1535026_10152528755743626_904069607_n.jpg

I'm currently on level 10 i've never tanked and i'm not a token buyer but i have done my fair share of farming

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I use the same formation and tactics in the league and champions league i only change in the cup when i have to play someone whos team is far superior. Then to quote Mourinho i'd play 19th century football and play defensive and look for a lucky counter attack win.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1531772_10152528755638626_1845223598_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	19204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1535026_10152528755743626_904069607_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	19205

I'm currently on level 10 i've never tanked and i'm not a token buyer but i have done my fair share of farming
    Good for you Mr Satansboss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never farmed or spent a penny on tokens but I still love the game and have never tanked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Against weaker teams I play 3st and quite offensive. Vs stronger i try to counter.. If I play outside I'm more inclined to defend and counter, and at home attack or normal.. I have 3 formations I often use 442, 433, 451v.. I might play 343 and 4141 once or twice a season vs a very weak or very tough opponent
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123