Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Banned
    Yeah we were ready but your new market has just spoiled the fun...Just bring back the old market and start the new season fresh...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well Alloted all SPs right now and the following players are 6* now-
    DR Dudu Khaled
    DC/DMC Bahrini
    MC Belle Beke
    AML/AMC Zelenka
    ST Friera
    ST Crofts

Ballout is 5*. MC Bolland is 1 SP from 6* and DL Nunez is 4 SP from 6*.

This is our current squad, Elsik is being sold, Prince and that other 2* GK are from academy.

My strongest team on field-

I have a 6* in all areas if field. Khaled in Defence, Bahrini in DM, Belle Beke in Midfield, Zelenka in AM and Crofts and Friera in ST!!!
    FCB, Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I have 19 Tokens,
    $13 Million Cash, will be 20 million when Elsik is sold.
    About 40 reds, 108 Greens and 1 Blue pack.

We have been given the objective this season by the board to reach atleast 1/8 in Cup. This can be tough as all other teams are very strong.
    League objective most probably will be to win but it will be announced when the League Draws come out.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Season 50 finally!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Season 50 finally!!!
    And... It's Super Sunday!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nothing on TL

After an absence from the Champions League for four seasons Wolf FC have been drawn in a tough group, with two teams exceeding our quality and one team that is on par with our current quality. Off course we need to make crucial signings so will update you on who I sign.

I am very disappointed with our end of season performance, we turned from a title challenger and near-cup finalist in mid-season to a team that really was just crap. Our final three games sucked too, if I can remember we had three draws and just two victories. That's 6 lost points!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Made a bid for a ST, 19 year old and nearly scout level. Hoping he and Lazcano can storm the league!

EDIT a few seconds later: that was possibly the easiest 5* signing I've ever made.
    Last edited by zJordan; 02-09-2014 at 06:08 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Wolf FC

Rookie
    Saving tokens till the market is fixed
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I will be ready when I can actually do any freakin' thing with my team. I have a full roster since i did not get any bidders all of last season! No bids - even on super Sunday - where are all the managers from the far east??!?!!.
    The market is full of aging 3* players and just 1 4* - NO Bidders again - so it keeps repeating.
    The scouts are older than my grandfather and less skilled!!!! - and on principle I refuse to buy a scout until the auction list is fixed.
    There are no Free Agents - so other managers like myself and not sacking half-decent players - not that it would do any good as i dont have space on the roster. And my academy player is just sitting there, watching the fun, knowing that he does not have a chance in hell of being signed at least for the next 7 days ... if at all!

My message to whoever thought up this crappy idea - and I quote Garfield "Dont Hold your farts in, cause they travel up your spine to your brain and thats where ****ty ideas come from!!!" - Let 'em rip Nordeus. Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The game was frozen and showed Loading forever. As a result, I didn't win the auction and the only other bidder won the 5* Nordeus Gen, close to max value, with only 1 token ...

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast