Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Win CL 1/2 final today 4-0 aggregate. Final rival quality is 22,1, mine 27.8. Hope i win
    good luck

6x 3x 4x

Apprentice
    i managed to only draw 1-1 to mimmosex fc, i scored first through my debutant striker Carlos Viera, could of been 2-0 to me but Orton missed a penalty in the 26th minute, they scored a late equaliser like they did in the reverse fixture, Cannoni scored for mimmosex fc on the 88th minute so im still 3 points behind them in the league table

Next game is against Punk FC at home at 1:40pm
    Dman2pt, fugazi and Cat Harrison like this.
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

What is the max. of friendlies per day, 4?

Apprentice
    about 4 or 5 i think
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 23
    We played 9th that was 7th 2 rounds back, at home we have better quality but he won the other game.
    We played ND with Guzmán in the AMC position

We entered dominating the game, Bragastini shots from long range, and one defender cut to corner, Guzmán takes it and Jordanic scores, short after Bragastini from long range, double corner from Guzmán and Sepulveda scores, short after Bragastini from long range and.......
    You would think it would be a corner, but this time he scores.
    15 minutes 3:0 to us
    Minute 32 Guzmán makes the assist to Arak to scores and made the final result of 4:0
    Second half was boring.
    Our ST Sepulveda got MOM

We are still 8th 1 point behind 7th 4 ahead of 9th
    Tomorrow we play 4th that is a in game friend, he beat us today in a friendly 3:0, so not many hopes for tomorrow.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What is the max. of friendlies per day, 4?
    You can play as many friendlies as you want, but nobody can challenge you if you have played 4 games in a 24 hour period, not that it matters since friendlies being asymmetrical.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    4 match in 24 hour? why that? i thought maximum 3 match, league, cup and champions o,o

July Fourth News

I haven't shared much information on our progress this season, But we are in 2nd place in the league, level on points with El Capo but have a inferior GD and possibly now relying on them slipping up for us to win the league this season unless we score some goals lol.

We made both Cup and CL finals again this season so an 8th treble is still a possibility, but I will take any trophies that come our way this season, we face defending Champions El Capo in the Shark Cup final and the Champions League final is a 3rd consecutive CL final against LaFruta.

Al Calavicci who has been one of our most important defenders over the past several seasons today played his 300th game for July Fourth in the 2-1 CL win over Hansa Rostock and we progressed winning 3-2 on aggregate. Also in the league game against OFI today, Legendary Striker Stacey Papaleo played his 350th game for the club, Chano Petersen also passed the 350 game mark a few days earlier. Hatsune Miku is only 4 games away from the club record for appearances.

Capelli Tigers are leaders of their league by 1 point but have Dong Quang and DJ FC in hot pursuit behind them and also reached the CL final this season.

The River in L3 reached 21-0-0 before having a 3-3 draw in the league and also reached the Cup final in which they are strong favourites to win, The River were eliminated in the CL Quarter-Finals and are still yet to win the Champions League, They should win their 3rd league and 2nd cup this season.

All other teams were retired at the end of last season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-06-2014 at 12:18 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We've gone from a 5 horse race to a 4 horse race in our league. It's gonna be decided in the last round probably when we play current 3rd ranked team Partizan.

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-rank23.jpg

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-fixture.jpg

Biggest match tomorrow is the Cup Final. My Striker got injured today, but I have enough red packs left. Too bad the league is so tight (not really ) otherwise I'ld field my weakest team and save my best for the Cup. I'll wait healing my St though until after the league match.

Noteworthy for my 2nd team is that my 2* St whom I signed yesterday from the youthacadamy for free became MOM with 2 goals. :P
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You can play as many friendlies as you want, but nobody can challenge you if you have played 4 games in a 24 hour period, not that it matters since friendlies being asymmetrical.
    so really if I have 50 T11friends I can play 50 friendlies?

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast