Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Nice one! (can I bet Vujovic will be the first injury? )
    oldest of the team..29YO .. i will notice you for the first injury lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

back from hospital. hi you all upset that my team have no title last season no time to watch
    Cat Harrison, rdsouza and Dman2pt like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hospital?! Hope you're all better! Good to see you on!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i force to left my 35T out. lol. i now only concentrate in main account and his sister Hoa Fc.
    the goal is now dominate the league with all 2 teams and win treble
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Wolf FC are through to the next stages of the cup after a 10-1 win at Ahmed FC. a 16-1 aggregate win! Our best start to a cup campaign ever. The Lazcano and Gaitan partnership is developing with Lazcano netting 8 goals in both games combined, providing 3 assists. And Gaitan netting 3 goals, but providing 3 assists.

Gaitan was injured on the 89' minute so we will revert back to our 4-4-1-1 formation with Gezmis taking the assisting responsibilities as AMC.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    back from hospital. hi you all upset that my team have no title last season no time to watch
    what happened ? whay you came from hospital
    tongly45 likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    through on the cup with 1 of my teams probably the other 2 too as i won 6-0 home and 5-3 away first leg. What i want to ask is why am i facing level 4 players? last season as level 2 i faced level 3 now i am level 3 and i face level 4. I do not get it. My q is always lower than my opponent. I win but that's beside the point. My point is shouldn't i play with level 2 players now or max level 3? wouldn't that be fair and equal? How am i given a fair shot at winning if i always play against better opposition? I won the treble last season but that's beside the point. I would like to have some easy games too. Just to keep it balanced
    Dman2pt likes this.

July Fourth Update

Special "50 Edition" Away Shirt

We have changed our name back and brought our traditional white/sky blue stripes home shirt back and this season we have chosen a special away shirt which is the "50 Edition" to mark 2 events in Top Eleven.

1. To celebrate Top Eleven reaching 50 seasons
    2. To celebrate our clubs achievement of winning 50 trophies (26 League, 17 CL and 7 Cup)

The colour yellow was choosen in accordance to GOLD not being available in the colour selection so we choose the closest possible colour, we did the same thing 2 seasons ago using grey when silver was not available when the club celebrated 25 consecutive appearances in the Champions League.

Other News: We are power training our main squad members to 8* to use up remaining tokens and that will mark the end of the PT era at the club, most of our players are between 22-25 and its very difficult to sign young players to develop so we will call it a day on power training and enter a period of decline. Benayoun is 9* and will be the last 9* of our current PT era. If there was to be another 9* player at July Fourth, then it won't happen for a long time.

We finished our 2 legged tie off against BigBang earlier this afternoon, We won both legs rather comfortably in the end, winning 3-0 in the first leg and 9-0 in the second leg. Kusama was the main highlight scoring twice in 3-0 and a hat-trick in the 9-0, Benayoun, Lamb scored twice in the 9-0 and Papaleo scored in both games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    what happened ? whay you came from hospital
    Ya what happened??? Hope all is fine now
    tongly45 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Welcome back tongly45!!!!!

The season is starting in a wonderfull way for me, 3 of my 4 teams are out of the CUP.

SBARATA FC
    After a 2:2 result at home against a team 1 level above that seemed abandoned, but it was false alarm, it was just a late manager. Today the team was playing diferent formation and had New players.
    We tryed hard but the game ended 0:0 so we are out on away goals, that sucks.
    Lets wait for the LEAGUE opponents

The good part. is that we save greens and can play friendlies.

D FC
    After a lose 1:0 away, against a team 1 level above.
    We scored early, but they equalized, we had more possession, more shots but the game ended 1:1, so out of the CUP with a 2:1 in agregate

With 35 friends in same server and level, we hope to have a interesting LEAGUE, in any case it is the only competition we have this season, at least we hope a 14 active managers LEAGUE.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast