Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Dreamer
    tanking this season so nothing is happening, we trolled the #1 team (highest quality) to make the league more interesting and help out the underdogs but #2 and #3 both failed to win =,= such epic fail

Eliminated from cup early on and just got eliminated fro CL Ro16.. the picture will explain how fcked up my group is =] finish first => eliminated, finished second also eliminated =]]

Last edited by NeoWilson; 02-28-2014 at 02:28 AM.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Aaaaaugh! Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-11-cl-storm-.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Aaaaaugh! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11 cl storm a.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	20214
    Those ones are dificult to digest.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

My not so main account anymore, A7X, has just gone into tanking mode. We're on 6th position still, but I have reduced my squad so I'm guaranteed to lose the next 3 matches by default which should bring us down to 9th.Hopefully the gap will be big enough asap to play the last rounds to win again.

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-squad18.jpg

This is what is left of the team. The 1st squad entirely consists of young players, most of whom train fast. I'm trying to keep them with me for as long as possible. Should be good for 2-3 seasons I hope. Maybe one will reach worldclass next season. If I succeed tanking this season I'll at least have had the luxury to play with a team that would have cost me a lot of T for free. I'll have to widen my squad for next season, with not much income this will be tricky. I will be buying free agents for that. With the money that generates I hope to buy a few oldtimers of decent quality.

My other 2 accounts are doing ok this season. One in the same lvl as A7X has become my nr 1 account now. We're in semi's of the Cup with great opportunities to go all the way. The league is still pretty much open. Five teams who can beat each other on any given day makes for an interesting finish of the season. We're just 3 points behind the leader with a better goal difference, Sadly knocked out in the CL in the 1/4's by a much stronger opponent on penalties.

Ajax is lvl2, so that team doesnt really need much attention. Leader in the league and a good position to make it to the semi's of the CL in our home match after drawing 1-1 in our away match.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Aaaaaugh! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11 cl storm a.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	20214
    4-1-4-1 I too had problems with this formation, some seasons ago, in the 2nd cup round LOL

Port Vale won 1-2, with 2 goals of Gomes, against agood robot team. the 2nd draw, so we have +10 points of advantadge, we have 50 points.
    So we need 14 of 24 points to win the league... for now :P

My next project is to have a player wit 7* of defense, 7* attack, 11* speed
    LOL... thats the same as 8-8-9, the same distance of skill points and more easy to obtain xD

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 18
    We played 1st at home, we knew it would be very dificult, because all there player are 6 or 7stars.
    We managed a 0:0 in 1st half, but they managed to score at the beggining of 2nd half.
    Final result 0:1 for them

We are still in 9th place. Tomorrow we play one of the abandoned teams, so we expect a win.

ACADEMICO D FC

CL 1/4 finals 1st leg
    We played away against a similar Q team that recheduled the game to 1:30 am, so i was asleep during the game.

And it might hurt, because my opponent played alone, and still lost the game by 1:2, i really feel sorry for him. People should already know that the engine have the last word.
    We now have 2 away goals that can make the diference.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Lost 0-2 What a strange match too.

Controlled the game yet had little chances and when i did just wide...

Opponent had even fewer chances and my goalkeeper miscues a clearance goal.... 2 mins later bad back pass 0-2 down then nothing the whole game.

Today i won my league match 0-5 and earned 98 tokens so looking on the bright side still top by 3 points and have the choice to save for scouts next season.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

CL, got draw 2-2 so tomorrow play away so need to win.

July Fouth, I don't know you still have the guide for power training. Can you share it so I could have some idea about it? Thanks a lot.

Apprentice
    CL Quarter finals 2nd leg i drew 1-1 at home to lose 3-2 on aggregate, they scored late in the game on the 88th minute

i got liverpool at 3:15pm in the league
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast