Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

Champions League - FINAL

July Fourth 2-1 LaFruta
    July Fourth win 5th Straight Champions League

We notched up another CL title, Our 18th in total after a cagey affair against LaFruta. In a 3rd consecutive final between the 2 sides, This game was no different from the other 2 matches and again was a close scoreline. Both sides created chances in the first half in which LaFruta shaded but nobody was able to find the target, The second half saw LaFruta take the lead when Abdelnabe was able to break the July Fourth defence and pass to Saralegui who couldn't miss. But things changed just after record breaking Miku came on for a club record 430th appearance. July Fourth found their Rhythm and Papaleo broke clear on a counter to square off for Miku-Zidane for the equaliser and a minute later July Fourth were infront when Lamb crossed in for Regal who had another superb final in defence for us this season to head home our winner. There was another chance for Miku-Zidane to make it 3-1 and Benayoun later had a free-kick saved and July Fourth finished the final on the front foot although there was a chance for Ensuncho for LaFruta late on which was dealt superbly by Lamb.

Goals: Saralegui (58) Miku-Zidane (63) Regal (64) MOTM: Regal.

That completes what looks like a first 'Cup Double' for the club. The league is all but over for us now as we are 3 points behind El Capo, For us to win the league we would need El Capo to lose their final game and us to win with a GD swing of 6 goals or more to occur. Very Unlikely to happen but we cannot see it happening but you just never know with T11.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ACADEMICO D FC

WE HAD CL FINAL EARLY THIS EVENING, we manage to get there undefeated with 8 wins and 4 draws.
    Playing a CL level 6 for the second time could have helped.

Here our results until the final:
    Group stage that we won with 16 points
    Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-image.jpg

1/8 final Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-image.jpg 1/4 final Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-image.jpg 1/2 final Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-image.jpg

Here both finalists

And for the first time with any of my teams i WON the CL, they scored first, but after that we totaly dominated the game.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

T11 is so very reliable! Not for me. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams all get trolled by much lower sides. A loss and a win now guarantee a 1st place finish. The meek shall inherit the earth!

This is so cool.! No stress, no tokens, just use the NGE to your advantage

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Re-posting to the correct thread!

Heyyyyyy whatever has happened or not, changed or not, wrong or not - I hope it stays as it is. My rather lonely, abandoned team who are like in the bottom 4 of the league (quality wise) are playing like GODS! Shaolin Soccer! Like a team of Asterix Clones permanently jacked on magic potion of invincibility! My 29 yr old 4* keeper keeping a clean sheet against player 10Q+ higher than him. DC and MC are breaking opposition legs, snapping their ankles and hurling players off the pitch - stretchers are not enough anymore. My STs seem to be hitting the goal from the defensive half with thundering drives, piledrivers and what not .... *LOL* - Trolled the crap out of much stronger teams - CONSISTENTLY!!! Who says theres no consistency in this game *ROFL*. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Top of the table with 3 games to go 4 points clear of #2 - and even if I dont stay top at the end - I will be ecstatic with the top 4 finish.

LMAO - Relatively Unmanaged team with same formation and random tactics...Ain't that Cool!
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

A a Z FC

After a 4:0 win today in LEAGUE we won it, this is the first ever LEAGUE title for this team.
    I won the CUP at level 2 but only manage to win a LEAGUE at level 8 LOL

This is the prove that a team always playing with 3DCs can be well succeeded.

THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A great season in CL and I never expect to win the final with 5-0!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    i managed to win my game against Jamie FC away 7-0
    goals:
    Vieira x3
    Orton
    Mata
    Ferguson x2

but bad news is that Mimmosex won their game aswell so they are still 1 point ahead of me going into the final game so i need them to slip up tomorrow away to Liverpool and i need to win against Qtahya FC

any of the top 3 can still win title, this is how the top 3 stands before final game
    1. Mimmosex P25 W18 D5 L2 GF82 GA11 PTS 59
    2. Parmenter Bears P25 W18 D4 L3 GF78 GA18 PTS 58
    3. K.S ELBASAN P25 W18 D2 L5 GF66 GA25 PTS 56

how close it is but i dont think i can win the title, only way i can win is if Mimmosex FC fail to win and i win which is very unlikely i think but i can dream
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

David FC end of Season review Level 3.
    A fine season for David FC brought them the League & CL double.
    CL final, great match against same level teams & managers, not settled until 88th minute for a 3-1 result.
    Highlights: Moved to a 3n-3n-2w-2 this season. With a squad of 20 I only have 5 outfield positions to fill.
    Only have 4 local players left, 2 fast trainers from S1 (the best has a value/wage of 239 & still has 2 years left on contract, so hoping to get him to 300) & 2 academy players. Have 2 spare spots waiting to see new academy players due Day 2, S51.
    Unlucky for a 2-3 Cup semi result. I was 1 up in away leg, & now know that chasing a result when it went 1-1 was a tactical risk that did not pay off. The team that beat me, went on to a comprehensive cup victory.
    Looking forward to Level 4 - negotiations, stronger opposition, better contract.
    I hope your season went well.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by James Parmenter View Post
    i managed to win my game against Jamie FC away 7-0
    goals:
    Vieira x3
    Orton
    Mata
    Ferguson x2

but bad news is that Mimmosex won their game aswell so they are still 1 point ahead of me going into the final game so i need them to slip up tomorrow away to Liverpool and i need to win against Qtahya FC

any of the top 3 can still win title, this is how the top 3 stands before final game
    1. Mimmosex P25 W18 D5 L2 GF82 GA11 PTS 59
    2. Parmenter Bears P25 W18 D4 L3 GF78 GA18 PTS 58
    3. K.S ELBASAN P25 W18 D2 L5 GF66 GA25 PTS 56

how close it is but i dont think i can win the title, only way i can win is if Mimmosex FC fail to win and i win which is very unlikely i think but i can dream
    Rule out 3rd, Too big of a GD to make up on Mimmosex.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Rule out 3rd, Too big of a GD to make up on Mimmosex.
    i hope i dont lose i shouldnt do as i am facing a team that is 11th in the league so 3 points is definately on the cards
    i just need mimmosex to lose or draw against Liverpool who are 9th in the league away good thing is that last time they met it finished 1-1 but liverpool have lost their last 2 games and Mimmosex have a full scouting team if they win i got only myself to blame as i should of beat him instead of a draw and i will blame myself for the shock 1-0 away defeat in round 3 against Hoan FC i would of won the title if i won against him

btw liverpool is the managers team name who mimmosex is facing lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

Capelli Tigers win 3rd Champions League Title

Tonight was the night that the Capelli Tigers fans waited 6 long seasons for... Another CL Title came with a slender 1-0 win over Ako FC who the other team that qualified out of the same group as Tigers. Tigers dominated the first half and created many chances and eventually took the lead on 30 minutes when star player Cevat Tosun hit the back of the net. Ako FC were the better team in the 2nd half, but were not able to break the back 4 of the Tigers and Tosun had another free-kick that was saved, Tigers hung onto win a 3rd CL title.

Tomorrow Capelli Tigers have the chance to make it a 3rd League+CL double, but they must beat Dong Quang away in a title decider that can still go 3 ways, Dong Quang would win the title should they win, but if it's a draw an Arabic team will have the opportunity to take the title away from both Tigers and Dong Quang.

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast