Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where's the balance?

Banned
    level means nothing in this compeition, and only means something when they buy scouts.

Ohmygod this is my lucky day, i dont knw but the team is bot all of sudden :-) do i have a chance? Just wonder how someone can do that?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The team wasn't touched for the last 70 days. You might indeed get lucky there.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OhGOD i.. WOOON. Thats just impossible ;-) worlds greatest manager

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Look, if you are playing againast players that are several levels above you, take it as a compliment that Nordeus likes your methods of token spending. it means your team is better than the rest of the teams at your level so they pair you with poorer higher level teams that are equal to your quality.

If you dont like playing teams of higher levels, STOP making your team so much better!!! You do pay for buying/farming tokens
    actually i feel him thou i won the cup last season all against better opposition this season again first game against a level 4 guy with 26.6 q. i have 22.4.

I won the game 6-0 will play again tonight. I never spend a dime in the game and will never spend. I feel a bit cheated by Nordeus as i never am let's say the favourite in a tie and always the underdog. I thought that once i am level 3 will play against level 2 players but it seems that is not the case

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    actually i feel him thou i won the cup last season all against better opposition this season again first game against a level 4 guy with 26.6 q. i have 22.4.

I won the game 6-0 will play again tonight. I never spend a dime in the game and will never spend. I feel a bit cheated by Nordeus as i never am let's say the favourite in a tie and always the underdog. I thought that once i am level 3 will play against level 2 players but it seems that is not the case
    yes I rarely play vs lower levels, and you made me think about thay and realize why...I never have a below average team and lucky enough mot to be paired with lower level token abusers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12