Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Power rankings players

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389

    Power rankings players

    Hi, i'm level 2 and i have some questions :

    - i have some players with 3 or 4 stars, and i decide to buy players with 5 stars... but in match, my new players with 5 stars don't have better note than the others... They have average 7 , like others... there are in good place, total form, i don't understand... a player with 5 stars (average 26) not better than 4 stars (average 20) ?

    - in transfert section, i can only buy players with average maximum 29... It will be always like that in future ? i see players against me with 7-8 stars!! only training or staff search for having that ?

    - finally, i have some players with 4 stars and a masked talent (dribble etc...) , are they better than player with 5 stars with no talent ?

    - i have some players 4 stars average 20 at 1.50M et my players 5 stars ...400K ... nomal ?

    Thanks you for answer.
    Last edited by tomy31; 01-30-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  2. #2
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    As you level up you will be able to buy stronger players on the market. For level 4, the highest i can buy is 34 rated players.. That will increase by 5 for every level you progress

    Form doesnt really matter as long as they score goals.

    And special ability is good but if someone else has better stats without special ability then its best to go for them
    Last edited by dv8r; 01-30-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    As you level up you will be able to buy stronger players on the market. For level 4, the highest i can buy is 34 rated players.. That will increase by 5 for every level you progress

    Form doesnt really matter as long as they score goals.

    And special ability is good but if someone else has better stats without special ability then its best to go for them
    In level 3, what´s the maximal average of players you can buy??

    And for my first question?? How explain my players with 5stars dońt have better note that layers with 3 or 4 stars ?? They have always 7!

  4. #4
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Sorry I meant level 3, the max you can buy is 34 rated players... Level 4 is 39 rated players.. level 5 = 44 rated players and so on.

    What do you mean by "note"? Do you mean form? As I said, form doesn't really matter... I have players that always get low form, 5-6 and have had a decent season of scoring goals.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Hi, i'm level 2 and i have some questions :

    - i have some players with 3 or 4 stars, and i decide to buy players with 5 stars... but in match, my new players with 5 stars don't have better note than the others... They have average 7 , like others... there are in good place, total form, i don't understand... a player with 5 stars (average 26) not better than 4 stars (average 20) ?

    - i have some players 4 stars average 20 at 1.50M et my players 5 stars ...400K ... nomal ?

    Thanks you for answer.
    up for this 2 questions ??

  6. #6
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Usually if the 5* player is worth less, it means he is a slow trainer


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Usually if the 5* player is worth less, it means he is a slow trainer
    i do a training by day at 9% max. Because, if i do more training, my player is not 100% condition for the game

    how you do you?

  8. #8
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    i do a training by day at 9% max. Because, if i do more training, my player is not 100% condition for the game

    how you do you?

    Depends on my schedule but usually a normal cardio session.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Depends on my schedule but usually a normal cardio session.
    i do best training who done 9% condition.

    An exemple, my last match, my players note average are 7 or 8, and my 2 new players with 5 stars have the note of 6!!! less good players of match....why ??

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    127
    For the difference in value, it s du because of two parameters age and quality. If you take two player age 20 no special ability same position ( and same number of possible positions) same skill ( and SP to next skill) you may have one at 800K and the other at 2 millions. The 2 millions lad will train much faster ( and gained skill points ) than the 800k one. Although 800k may have a better rating than 2M in some game it s not connected Rating and Quality.
    What I have noticed is playing with the same formation with same orders improve the rating of the players ( as if they get used to play together) and sometime a good player never have a good rating ( maybe is don t suit your team strategy and positioning) .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast