Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Noob questions about refreshing squads

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    When buying players look at hot prospects when possible, do not go for players ending in 4 or 9 as you will paying heavy for him because he is close to gaining another star.
    Does this mean it's better to sell when they end with 4 or 9 because you hope for a bidding war or do you get a better price for them with the extra star?

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    friendlies are a good way to get some packs, especially for a pure free player. just make sure you set them to hard defending and blue arrows, theyll help conserve stamina.
    Yea that's what I was thinking, play friendlies to get the packs. Thanks for the defending tip, I will try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Duncan View Post
    The best way to get tokens/packs is to switch between topeleven.com & via facebook topeleven site via your Pc,Android,ios device rotate between them and reap loads of tokens & Packs. You could buy tokens but for me that is the easy way and not as much fun.
    Yes I feel the same, going to try that out thanks.

Also big thanks Maxtax and Skidz for your great tips. Seems to be split opinion on the friendly vs training so I'm going to see how it goes and see which is more efficient. I've already noticed that some players train better with one training type over the other, one player of mine gets roughly +35 on cardio and +60 on practice match and another +30 and +38 so i guess it will be the same between matches and training and I will have to find out who likes what more.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You should mix your training up, try to do two at least per day.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TidyG View Post
    Does this mean it's better to sell when they end with 4 or 9 because you hope for a bidding war or do you get a better price for them with the extra star?
    Yes 4 or 9 helps sell faster, and particularly if you want to sell an MC as they are dime a dozen..

I totally agree on "happy place" training, you will find very few who do best at stretching, but there are some.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12