Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: hows your season going so far?

I'm one more bull**** loss from quitting this game.
    That's how my season is going.

How many times am I going to lose 3-0 to a team that has 15% lower quality while winnining time of possession, total shots and shots on target?

On the flip side, I won 1 match 5-0 against a team of similar quality, with nearly equal game stats. I'm sure he was pissed about that unrealistic lopsided score.

That's how my season is going ...being in a level 15 league with access to 7star scouts ... so far has blown up in my face, despite having stockpiled enough tokens to buy 3 of them.

At this point, I seriously doubt i will still be here at the end of this season.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Another typical season so far for me. Losing to rivals and equally matched teams. I could say probably worst start than previous seasons.

Lost 1 league game to a potential top4 finisher. Lost 2 CL games to two teams who could win my League (yes they are in my league as well). Out of cup in the first round on a 5-2 aggregate after being hammered 4-0 in the second leg. Other than that it's business as usual against less strong teams. Haven't had much luck beating close rivals since last season

Players I've brought in this season have been mediocre and I am having problems in midfield again.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    This season is going the baddest for me...Out of the 3 league games have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1...
    Have lost both then champions league game...
    In CUP have won all the 3 games...

1 draw 1 lost in all competiton (9 games).
    GF 33
    GA 3
    GD +30

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Rookie
    lose both games in Cup ( But i dont care for the cup....) won first 3 games in league at the moment 2nd. my Q66 and the manager on 1st place has Q76, so Im only focused on 2nd place, In CL won 1 game and lose on agme aginst a Q76 team which also play in my league I lost aginst him 2-4 so I think I didnt play that bad???. So far so good for me my goal is to finish in top3 in CL and league. Cant wait for the next game....
    DiZZee likes this.

Apprentice
    I wasn't promoted last season because I had the worst season of my so called t11 career and this season is no different,drew my last match against the last ranked team and comfortably sitting in the 13th position
    Maybe I will end up in the same season again inspite of having a good enough team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12