Thread: new TE for iphone, again totally new game strategy

Apprentice

new TE for iphone, again totally new game strategy

it happened also this time... every time that there is an update for top eleven for the iphone, so I suppose for the game, the game strategy, at least for me, totally changed!
    I've 2 teams, up to the day before yesterday I used to score many goals... since yesterday morning... no one.
    I had 3 official matches for a team, 2 official matches and many friendly matches and some green packs with the other... but nothing to do. I still have 60-65% ball possesion, maybe I win but always the single goals arrives from the defence line.
    I tried in the friendly matches to change formation, commands, I've also bought a new player... buth nothing to do.
    Someone else also noted the same thing?
    GM

Apprentice
    another match... I won 0:1 away, vs a quite weak team, 59% ball possession, goal of a defender, my striker missed a penalty and about 4 free kicks... quite boring now

EVEN MORE incredible... new friendly match... lost 0-2 ball possession 60%.. more than 10 goal actions - 0 goals, while for my opponent 3 actions - 2 goals.
    what the hell!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Gat Manar; 02-14-2014 at 02:30 PM.

I updated today and sudedenly lost to a uch weaker team... i was winning well before that

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

as always, 'making slight improvements to make gameplay more smooth' or whatnot, havent used the andy app for a long time. that roughly translates to 'nuh uh, im not telling you cuz you has cooties'

now ive been watching lotso games, and ive noticed they nerfed CDMs and double corners
    CDMs are no longer as powerful as they were. they used to be able to nullify many players at once, now they cant really do their jobs properly becuase i think nordeus put a rock in their boots or something
    annnd this season i had 4 double corners against me, none have scored. as opposed to last seasons 11/14 (yeah, i kept track of all the double corners if i watched the match)

of course my observations were on PC, knowing most companies its just the same thing, only different ways to connect
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

FCB
    I dont see any update for my iphone
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Same here. I just lost 0:1 a match vs a very weak team, 65% of ball possession, tons of shots, zero goals.
    I think it's better to DO NOT USE the iPHONE APP

It is not a matter of iphone... this gam is getting even worse... 1:1 with a 72% of ball possessions and tons of missed actions.
    I lost my pleasure to play with it, I quit byebye
    Lucy

Lost a Champions' League final against a team with about 7 quality average less than me because I was watching the game from my phone... 4-1..
    Last edited by Jack Sun; 02-16-2014 at 01:13 AM.