Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Few interesting questions

Rookie

Cool Few interesting questions

1. Which players are not worth keeping?
    2. Does height matter? My tallest player is 200 and shortest is 171.
    3. Where should I improve my team.
    4. Based on the team what formation is ideal.
    5. What would be your starting 11

Sorted by Position
    Few interesting questions-team.jpg

Sorted by Skill
    Few interesting questions-team2.jpg

Sorted by Height
    Few interesting questions-team3.jpg
    DiZZee likes this.

Pro
    I would look at the relationship between height and weight, this would indicate if a player is underweight, overweight or muscular for his position.also a column for preferred foot.
    A pattern does exist between value and salary as well. Have you considered adding this to your analysis and find the best value for money players, taking physical conditioning into account.
    I am not one for figures but prefer charts to highlight trends. Perhaps a manhattan skyline as opposed to a pie chart.
    Do you keep track of their average training, by session and match. You could get valuable information as to which time of the day or season is best to train them.
    I like to track their yellow cards against match formations so as not to play certain players in or against certain formation. Have you considered adding this to your stats file? The same goes for tactics?
    soomrox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I would look at the relationship between height and weight, this would indicate if a player is underweight, overweight or muscular for his position.
    Seriously..... do u think the game is that well programmed so as to take this into consideration???? All this is cosmetic. I had a player, and AMC as few seasons ago who played one season for me and headed many goals, but his height was only 174..... its all cosmetic. Plus aerial defs, no matter how short they are, are gr8 at clearing with headers

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    At 174 h was he thin or fat? It would be difficult or an overweight short player to be successfull in the air against tall defenders

Saransh took the words right out of my mouth

if you think also that training players at different times makes any difference then dream on.

yellow cards are pretty much random too.

honestly, this isn't football manger 14. this isn't even emlyn hughes international soccer for the spectrum!

Banned
    Dizze i hope that your was irony...
    but if you still believe all those things play a part... well... just sign all 34y retiring players fa, whose weight is over 100kg... all play the same
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-15-2014 at 12:16 PM.

And a 34 yo ST manages to get past defence at electric Pace everytime and rarely ever gets injured from tackling

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

We definitely should make clear distinction between what we would do in real life and what works in this game. That is, what is actually programmed here. The assumption that all tiny details are programmed, is probably baseless.

For example, let's say, during the game, at about minute 60-70, I replace two players who are most tired, their condition being about 70%, by players who have 100% condition, and are close by quality. One might expect some jump in possession, but it does not happen. Which probably means that the game is not programmed to take into account players' conditions at the moment. And you think it looks at the height/weight? :-)
    Francesco Maiello likes this.

Pro
    It is very dangerous to make changes between 62 and 67th min. Best time to concede 2 min later, for my team.
    I thought the entire game is programmed, including minor details

prioritize either footed players. theyre overpowered as they kick the ball with both their feet, and hop like bunnies if there were a match view
    Last edited by littledude072; 02-15-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast