Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

I lost my last game 1:4 against someone whose avg was 16.5, mine was 25.5. Since this happened multiple times, I am gonna upload my formation and team from this game, as well as my orders. I don't have an explanation for this and would be glad if you had some.

Thank you!!

Help!!-2014-02-14_171241.jpg

Help!!-2014-02-14_171210.jpg

Help!!-4-1.png

Go Through the middle with Hard tackling and Whole pitch pressing.... u have a good team.
    Basically u got trolled and it would have been the same even if u had done as i adviced. Orders mean nothing, results are random
    davide-acdc likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Makes no diff..today is the day of the UNDERdog. Let it be.

look at the stats of the players your opponnent has much better stats then you

thats a reason you lose his team is performing much better then yours

try to look a couple of matches for your players if their are performing wel if not set them on another position or bench

sometimes a player is not reacting good on arrows you must tweak the players to get good stats (positions/arrows)
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-14-2014 at 09:41 PM.

I played with 3 STs and it was really very bad. Try 4-4-2 or 3-4-1-2 formation, with attacking mentality,hard tackling and other orders mixed.

LOL I'm the only with luck using the 4-3-3 :'D well... attacking mentality, normal tackling, pressing?? own half??? try in all... and focus passing in the middle... really I've comproved that this option is very exclusive, specific, try in mixed, not for the middle, too counter atacks and offside active.
    1 option is that you have more players bad programmed comparing with the other team.... that's really not normal...
    and good for his players, I too won a league saving my old players of 1 star (and yeah playing with some scouts but...),,, curious, but true, all is programming by default. Train 1st speed/resistance to 9 stars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Go Through the middle with Hard tackling and Whole pitch pressing.... u have a good team.
    Basically u got trolled and it would have been the same even if u had done as i adviced. Orders mean nothing, results are random
    no, he didnt get trolled. he played defensively with an offensive formation. according to logic (LOL! in this game????) you dont play defensive, own half with 3 central MC and 3 ST. one doesnt play defensive with 3 ST, end of story.

I would have gone attacking, whole pitch, up the middle. red arrow on middle MC possibly. but then why not just put in an AMC and go to town on the guy.

point is he gave away much possession and chances playing defensive, own half and only had a 3 man midfield to help his back 4.

I kinda stress this: dont play defensive with 3 ST.