Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Banned

This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

wanna know how all the stuff on t11 works? well it dont .. tactics are nothing .. counter formation are usseles .. player Q dosent count (it counts if players have 4 or more levels difference)
    the only thing that works on this game is 'Buy Tokens'
    this game is getting worst bcuz of T buyers who have no limit on buying stupid T to 'win' stupid trophies that dont even exist and have a stupid 'trophy room' to watch everyday they wake up AND spend real money that could make your REAL LIFE better if you save those $ .. i've seen players here that say they dont buy that much T .. well no matter how much you spend its a usseles invest .. ur investing on smth virtual and that money will be better spent on real life no matter how .. its just like throuing away that money.. you may say no bcuz im having fun but you're just lying to yourself..
    you're lying bcuz this game can be fun even without buying T .. just make it
    you're lying to yourself thinking you won a trophy .. well you won a sh#t .. mourinho wins trophy real managers win trophies
    you're lying to yourself thinking you are a good manager when its not..tactics are nothing and counters too and you know it ITS PROVED
    you're lying to yourself thinking you are skilled thats why u win..u win bcuz T11 wants you to win and if you buy T you cant be compared to others bcuz you are boosted..and you want more 'succes' and buy even more T but think about it .. how many $ have you spent? how would be your life if you had the $ spent on this game again on your hands
    and the worst thing is that you dont spend for the game once..you have to spend every level and again and again till you reach the top of the server and have a 9* all tripple poss and all SA .. then what? did you achived smth? .. yes you did .. a big sh#t and a huge amount of money lost ..
    think about it .. if (lets say) you are level 15 .. and you were a T buyer from the begining .. where is the money you spent on each level ... from the first one till the 10th .. its gone .. there is no sign of that as every level the Q incrase and you have to buy better players and sell the ones who buyed before .. and where did those player go? to a non T buyer sho enjoy the game for what it is and gives nothing in return.. you sell a 1* player whitch you bought from scout (50T) and then power-trained him with tripple poss and SA (lets say 200T) .. so 250T spent for a player and thats about lets say 20$ .. 20 $ for a player who then is sold .. its it worth?
    im just trying to say that you should enjoy the game for what it is .. dont waste your money here,invest them on smth that will serve you for the rest of your life bcuz here its wasted money..its comes a time when you will leave this game bcuz you cant play in eternity and all that money will be spent for nothing ..
    spend the money to get real things that give you pleasure not for some stupid virtual games!

tactics are nothing? dude learn to setup your team. Even the FC bayern doesnt win all matches. Its just like in real life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    tactics are nothing? dude learn to setup your team. Even the FC bayern doesnt win all matches. Its just like in real life
    tactics are nothing... David is lvl 26 if i remember... dont you think he knows?? u are lvl 2 or around i bet...

Banned
    tactics are nothing
    yes im a level 26 manager and i know how to setup my team .. im not telling i have always to win and im not complaining about the engine (that is crap through)
    anyway if you think its good to spend money here than on your real life go on

Either way you enjoy the game or not. If you dont, nothing keeps you from quitting.

Remember; this is a freemium game. you need to spend alot of $ to keep up, thats how EVERY "free" game on the market works. The only desirable change would be a guide on not to spend €/$ before you reach higher level leagues.

I spent around 30-40€ so far, im not regretting it. Every game is about winning and giving you a good feeling about it, nothing more and nothing less. I know ill be quitting this game sooner or later, who cares? Its fun while it lasts. Thats how life goes dude, its fun while it lasts.

Banned
    I spent around 30-40€ so far, im not regretting it.
    Awesome..40€ in less than 1month for level 1 .. you're winning lots of **** .. go on like this..be proud of you

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    Awesome..40€ in less than 1month for level 1 .. you're winning lots of **** .. go on like this..be proud of you
    I dont intend to win anything on the long run, IM HAVING FUN AT THE MOMENT. Thats the difference dude. You expect to win something, just because you spent some money on a game? keep dreaming.

Banned
    I dont intend to win anything on the long run, IM HAVING FUN AT THE MOMENT. Thats the difference dude. You expect to win something, just because you spent some money on a game? keep dreaming.
    u are hopeless case

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    Why do you think that spending money on that game is stupid. Speding money for god filling is never stupid. Some one spend money for alcohol some for fancy new cars and some spend on games. If spending on game is give you good time then that money for me is worth spending. For what would you spend money in real life. Becouse you are different men than me probably you like differnt stuff than me. And yes different stuff makes you happy then me. So dont tell people if its good to spend or not becouse you dont now what makes me happy.

Thats something he wont understand.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast