Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    Thats something he wont understand.
    his comment was directed to a member here that got sacked from his job coz of his top11 addiction. That guy has serious problems, has 0 money left. Only money he has come from parents pockets and go direct to Nordeus...
    he wasnt speaking against all buyers... learn your place in the community before to shoot at 0 against others

Banned
    Why would i care about that? Seriously? i dont respect people who dont know how to manage their money, they're f!@king stupid. Its just like a gaming addiction, they need to visit a doc.
    i dont respect them neither... but i respect david who tries to open them the eyes
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-16-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I see. But intelligent people know when to stop. Idk if you know what i mean, this is just a game and spending money is okay as long as you dont expect to win everything. I cannot repeat it often enough, this is a freemium game. Spend the most = win the most. This is how all free to play games work.

If you guys wanna be equal with everyone, start a pay by month game.

Banned
    I see. But intelligent people know when to stop. Idk if you know what i mean, this is just a game and spending money is okay as long as you dont expect to win everything. I cannot repeat it often enough, this is a freemium game. Spend the most = win the most. This is how all free to play games work.

If you guys wanna be equal with everyone, start a pay by month game.
    i think you didnt get me... i only said you cant say that tactics play a part, coz is proven they dont... i never spent a single cent... and i have no intention to do so... and i know i wont win trophies... after 18 seasons im not so much focused in my results anymore.
    but you are here from too less to be able to judge others and their complaints. You are not in forum dinamics neither.
    And to say the last, why do you pretend respect from others when they think you are throwing money? you too just said that you dont respect others who throw money. you and David at the end are similar

Banned
    yasina everybody has his point of view .. i shared mine and i think its a good one .. more and more players are getting that and i hope its not too late for you when you do the same

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    David I think most players know this but keep spending regardless, this has always baffled me but after reading the Yasina post it seems to me it is the for some kind of buzz maybe to beat friends who also play this game, I really dont know. If they want to keep spending money for some kind off personal fix then let them, its theres to waste. All you high level players know this and quite a few are token buyers because the way to win out ways the will not to spend I guess, wanting to be the best at all cost! I could understand it if there was some end of season carrot dangling say a few free scouts or something but for just to be top of a league table which is meaningless is strange, however it is what it is and it will always continue to do so if there are players like Yasina out there spending money for the fun of the game. I myself a family man have far better things in the real world to spend my money on.
    rastaman70 likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I throw money because i can, thats the difference. Im self employed and i earn enough cash to spend 50€ or more a week on this game. Top11 is a fun game while it lasts, nothing more. I dont expect to win in the higher leagues, im having fun at the moment. Spotted the difference? Winning is fun, so i spend money on it.

Seriously dude, you dont get the point. You dont spend money on the game, thats okay and respectable. But then dont come here and start complaining. One of my facebook friends is lvl 17 and wins 9/10 games just by adjusting his formation.

Just.Stop.Whining
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-20-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Banned
    I throw money because i can
    you can? .. whats your age?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I myself a family man have far better things in the real world to spend my money on.
    thats what i want to say
    and not only you .. a family man .. everyone can spend that money in better things

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    you can? .. whats your age?
    Im 30 and self employed for almost 7 years now.

Its not about earning money or how much money you have, really.

Its about the expectations you have. The one with the most money wins, thats normal for games likes this.

See, youre saying youre older then me, have more experience in real life and stuff. Yet you feel better by putting my quotes in your signature? >redacted<
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-20-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast