Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

  1. #21
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    thats what i want to say
    and not only you .. a family man .. everyone can spend that money in better things
    I know David thats the sensible thing to say lol, I can not ever say I will truely ever understand why people like Yasina do it but they do, my view is they dont understand the true value of money and how to spend it wisely!, Yasina are you single by any chance or an only child, because that would explain a little bit, you have no ties and all, its a bit like some of my friends who always goes out and buys the latest game, cues for hours outside the shop before it opens to just be the first to get it! I mean seriously!, Im forever telling he is sad lol, but it is what makes him happy so be it, from what Yasina has said it must be something like that.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  2. #22
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    Im 30 and self employed for almost 7 years now.

    Its not about earning money or how much money you have, really.

    Its about the expectations you have. The one with the most money wins, thats normal for games likes this.

    See, youre saying youre older then me, have more experience in real life and stuff. Yet you feel better by putting my quotes in your signature?
    Thats a bit harsh bud!, he is only trying to tell you to save your money for better real life things.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-20-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    Im 30 and self employed for almost 7 years now.

    Its not about earning money or how much money you have, really.

    Its about the expectations you have. The one with the most money wins, thats normal for games likes this.

    See, youre saying youre older then me, have more experience in real life and stuff. Yet you feel better by putting my quotes in your signature?
    its not about age .. you may be even 50YO but that dosent mean you are more exp in life .. with all the respect you are not what you think..beeing 30YO means nothing .. you dont have thoughts of a smart guy whos 30 .. playing a game in 30YO that your child has to play dosent make you smart .. at your age im sorry but targets are not to compete in a virtual game and spend money but save money for your life/wife/kids (if you have) .. i dont think you are that rich to have secured the life of your kids and throw money away .. i tell you again .. beeing 30 and playing a game that its a age for your kid its not smart .. maybe im not who should get some friends or something
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-20-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    Skidz likes this.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    david only told guys, advice them, that is possible to spend their money in better things... no one said buyers should disappear, but we are free to say that for us is money wasted

  5. #25
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    David whats with the quotes at the bottom?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    62
    yasin im telling you again my oppinion .. yours is different and for me is wrong and you will get it but will be too late
    Skidz i signature the quotes i like the most

  7. #27
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,275
    This thread will be soon closed.
    If you want discussions go in the market and do a potatoes war.
    Or too you can try to have a better experience of football with a real ball and playing in the street, if you want.
    But as I said everybody is free to waste his time, and money too in what he want.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

    ...............FCBAYERN M√úNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #28
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    o`k guy`s either take this arguement to p`m or i WILL get this thread shut down and then not only will you ruin this for yourself`s but a majority who want`s this market sorted and you will only have yourself`s to blame for petty bickering

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This thread will be soon closed.
    If you want discussions go in the market and do a potatoes war.
    Or too you can try to have a better experience of football with a real ball and playing in the street, if you want.
    But as I said everybody is free to waste his time, and money too in what he want.
    and everybody is free to advice others that there are better ways to spend their money

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    o`k guy`s either take this arguement to p`m or i WILL get this thread shut down and then not only will you ruin this for yourself`s but a majority who want`s this market sorted and you will only have yourself`s to blame for petty bickering
    this isnt transfer market thread spornybol...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast