Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Time to put the kettle on, have a bar of chocolate! hmmm now where have I heard that before?!"!!!!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    i bought so many chocolates with money i didnt spent on T

i even bough my gf a chocolate for valentine
    Last edited by David Matias; 02-15-2014 at 03:21 PM.
    Skidz and khris like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    I tell you what i do:

• I play a game, which i enjoy
    • Im spending money on it, as long as i enjoy it
    • I dont expect anyhing
    • Im having a successful life OUTSIDE OF T11, which you guys dont seem to have, otherwise you wouldnt be able to complain all day.

gaming doenst have an age limitation, by the way.
    contemptuous much?

• I play a game, which i enjoy - excellent. thats the secondary point of this game, the first being to take your money
    • Im spending money on it, as long as i enjoy it - you will spend even when you dont enjoy it because its only money according to you.
    • I dont expect anyhing - apparently you do. you expect to be able to insult people on this forum for giving their points of view.
    • Im having a successful life OUTSIDE OF T11, which you guys dont seem to have, otherwise you wouldnt be able to complain all day.

what makes you think that people here dont have lives outside of t11?
    All I have seen from you is bravado, bragging, contempt and ridicule towards the honest people on this forum thread just because you feel like bragging that you have money and can spend it how you want. Bravo. Congrats. Kudos to you. You are a bright light that guides the young inexperienced people who need someone to look up to......not.

just drop the subject and agree to disagree already.
    David Matias and Skidz like this.

Banned
    I dont have money management issues. Thats the reason i could easily quit the game and say "f*ck it". Other people come here and rant all day about the games mechanics, transfer market n stuff. Thats stupid, really. If you dont like something, quit it. Anything else is weak.
    how many people have to tell you that you are missing the point entirely?

the fact that people come here to complain means that they do not want to quit the game, I would say the majority of the time. And for someone running his own business, it scares me that you dont take criticism as a means to improve your business. I wonder how you even stay in business without knowing that.

facts are facts: there are bugs with this game and many people are pointing them out and you see this as useless. wake up!
    David Matias likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    wow dude, you are correct in that you have the right to waste you money how you want to. its pretty pathetic that you choose to waste it on a mickey mouse game like this rather than the tons of amazing online games that are out there already. but hey, thats your loss.
    If you think its a loss, why are you still here? Its because you frigging love internet arguments, istn it?
    Why are you here, if you think this is a mickey mouse game?
    Why?

but for you to say to not come here and start complaining is just plain wrong. just because someone plays for free does not take away his or her right to complain about the game or any aspect of it and those who play it.
    Yes it does, because youre not paying for it. the game is free, so youre free to leave. Always.

Its so easy:
    You'd drive a free car, right? Anyone would take a free car. Just imagine its completely free and doesnt cost anything. What do you do, when its broken? Right, you either try to sell it or give it away to someone. Or would you seriously bother the company all day, because it doesnt work anymore? >redacted<

a lot of people here have woken up to the reality of this game and the company's lack of respect for its customers. you can play the brave keyboard warrior and brag about your money situation all you want, but it doesnt win you respect in this forum. why do you need respect in this forum? why be here and comment on things if nobody is going to take you seriously? you have ruffled some feathers dude and its a wise thing to do just to agree to disagree and move on.
    Respect? Online? LOL. Good one. Im sorry, but my life doesnt happen online, but yours does. Lets face it, you guys expect something from a company for free. >redacted< Its like standing infront of an apple store and ranting as long as you get an iPad.

Major faceplam, really.

the first being to take your money
    Wrong. It can only take you money if you decide to do so. Dont act like you necessarily have to pay something in order to have a successful life.

you will spend even when you dont enjoy it because its only money according to you.
    Nope, thats wrong. I dont spend money on stuff i dont like anymore. Ill try a while, yea, but thats not a permanent condition.

apparently you do. you expect to be able to insult people on this forum for giving their points of view.
    >redacted< Youre all free to go, yet you decide to stay here and rant about sh!t.

Its like "Hey, i just dont like justin bieber, but ill continue listening to him so i can rant on the forums."
    I cant even find words for this anymore. Its just too funny.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-16-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: removed insults

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    how many people have to tell you that you are missing the point entirely?

the fact that people come here to complain means that they do not want to quit the game, I would say the majority of the time. And for someone running his own business, it scares me that you dont take criticism as a means to improve your business. I wonder how you even stay in business without knowing that.

facts are facts: there are bugs with this game and many people are pointing them out and you see this as useless. wake up!
    You people act like you HAVE to spend money on the game to have a better life. Thats atleast how it sounds, really. ranting is okay, criticizing is okay, but you guys are taking it to a whole new level.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You people act like you HAVE to spend money on the game to have a better life. Thats atleast how it sounds, really. ranting is okay, criticizing is okay, but you guys are taking it to a whole new level.
    Wow did I miss something or is this guy a hypocrit? he raised his own problem on us? SERIOUSLY? and

"Youre all free to go, yet you decide to stay here and rant about ****." and that includes YOU!

And.

"If you think its a loss, why are you still here? Its because you frigging love internet arguments, " and you dont I suppose? WHY are you still here?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

its easy guys: i dont have a problem with the game, you do.

"Youre all free to go, yet you decide to stay here and rant about ****." and that includes YOU!
    Have you seen me ranting about the game? Not at all. I only complain about the massive amount of >redacted< here.

and you dont I suppose? WHY are you still here?.
    I like the game, its exactly designed the way i expected. its pay 2 win.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-16-2014 at 02:38 PM.

what have you been doing for the last two hours?
    Please, just quote only one line, where im ranting about the game. Only one.

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    ahahaha i can make a book with this .. and with the money i gain i will buy chocolate
    Lols and u shud give it to him, his sour mouth needs it

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast