Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    If you think its a loss, why are you still here? Its because you frigging love internet arguments, istn it?
    Why are you here, if you think this is a mickey mouse game?
    Why?
    He is still here as it is fun to see totally new trolls like u everyday..... Few things in life can make a person laugh more......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    dude, this is pathetic. your responses have shown immaturity to the nth degree. you are just clueless and hopeless. Its actually quite funny now. we all just wait for you to respond so we can laugh at you. LOL.
    Please, just quote only one line, where im ranting about the game. Only one.
    So? Still waiting.

The thing OP perhaps doesnt understand is that most don't like to be told what to spend their money on, or made feel stupid to spend on this or that. Apart from that, I agree on lots of things.

It is definately a money trap if you're not carefull. Spend or farm too many T in the early game and you'll be needing 5 times that much a few lvls later to keep the results as they are. If you don't spend, you'll end up in weaker competitions enabling you to win a trophy here and there anyway. The beauty of this system is, that it gives the serious farmers or spenders competitive leagues, enticing them to keep farming/spending even more. It also keeps a multitude of (free/35T) players happy, as they are able to be competitive as well for a long while. It's a beautifull paradox. Spending gives you a better team, while not spending just might give you better chances to win. You just got to love the simplicity of the system, exploiting a select few numbers (maximizing intake from them) while keeping the vastly bigger numbers of players happy and content. I believe big numbers are the base of these games, they determine the profit and longevity ultimately.

I don't mind losing if it can be explained. Too many times all logic flies out of the window. My best St this season in one team is an amc played as a central striker. Discovered by accident when all my strikers got injured in the 1st 2 days of the season. PRobably saved myself a few T there.(Nordeus-me 0-1) haha My best performing teams are the ones I don't spend on or even bother to check regularly. Who am I playing really? Nordeus or my opponents? From what posters submit here, and from own experience I kind of feel it's idd closer to a random results generator then a proper game engine.

I have changed my mindset about the game. I manage 3 teams with less time/T spent then on one team previously and if one of them wins anything I'm cool. If it becomes too hard I start over. I enjoy a match from a lvl 2 match as much as a match from my main team. We can complain all we want, but there are milions of not spending players who don't expect results and are most likely enjoying it.
    yasina likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasina View Post
    Thats something he wont understand.
    I support you YASINA beacuse its spenders like you who keep the game going and then the others can play in FREE...
    If people like you are not there then the game company will go bankrupt...

Banned
    Have I came to the PARTY a little late ??? Oh my bad luck...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I support you YASINA beacuse its spenders like you who keep the game going and then the others can play in FREE...
    If people like you are not there then the game company will go bankrupt...
    no the company needs less people like him and more people with brains. this company can still go bankrupt if they dont get their act together. these things do have end-dates

Banned
    man, you dont get humor do you?
    Hey RASTAMAN I think that YASINA is a GIRLS name...

Have I came to the PARTY a little late ??? Oh my bad luck...
    Doesn't matter... Even I have, just join in

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    no the company needs less people like him and more people with brains. this company can still go bankrupt if they dont get their act together. these things do have end-dates
    Well at least they need money to pay to there FAILED PROGRAMMERS...And YASINA is providing them the money...So be grateful to her...lol...

Hey RASTAMAN I think that YASINA is a GIRLS name...
    U win a million dollars!!! So true, i didn't notice

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast