Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Against random results

same here... this game is getting even worse, I quit
    byebye!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    Do you work for Nordeus ? Realy " The transfer market is going to be changed BECAUSE of our feedback on these forums, not by submitting technical support tickets" ????????????????????
    I told you Nordeus is goint to fix it without forum.They understand for problem from request long time ago before opening thread here.If you think that they care about 50 page complanis from something you have wrong.99% from player who play T11 dont have forum acc or stoped fast spam here when they understand that no point.Furum is use by few hundred people who like spaming.For each forum post Nordeus resive maybe few time more request wich can have some afect.Before some time mod say that forum is not for solve problems support is.Here we can speak spam etc but noone will solve problem wich is posted here.Thats why i open this topic but you decide ti spam it with your opinion.If you dont like my idea gtfo i dont want to read your opinion how things in t11 going on.I play too long to know much better than you.
    At last i tried to start something wich can have more afect than spaming in forum but all what you do is to spam thread .......
    No i don't work for Nordeus.

I'm not 'spamming' with my opinion, i am having a civil debate with you.

Just because I don't agree with your methods doesn't mean I am 'less knowledgeable'

So in effect, anyone who does not agree with you shouldn't post here?

You 'play too long to know much better than me'?

Oh please.

Against random results-profile.jpg
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    I ask about work with ironic.
    Yes all what you do is spaming i told you if you dont like my idea and cant give better stop explaine me that its stuped.
    I dont call you to spam in thread .you say "that sux".So if this way sux give your opinion what to do.Is easy to say that sux but what not sux.
    I open this thread with hope that all people who use forum can find way to explaine clear to Nordeus that this result must be fixed.
    I am opened to any method to do this.I just say one option.Where is yours ?Is very eaasy to say"That wont work", say how will work.
    You are not discus with me you trying to explaine me how i am wrong about all.
    And yea i am lvl 23 cant post image today but if you dont believe me tomorow i will.
    This is not my first acc my 1-st was Chakalat some of old people here know it.One day i was very drinked and curse everything alive in forum(my foult)and mods banned my first acc.
    In 12 lvl you have no idea for what i talk about you still have prety normal results you have no idea how 6-7 stars team can be pwned by 2 stars abadoned team.In 12 lvl you still can enjoy to big wining vs abadoned teams.
    So this your "please " sound stuped dont watch when account is created.In forum older than me is not much people(July still playing ?:X)
    So its my turn to say lease newbie dont talk about things wich you maybe wont face :X
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    I ask about work with ironic.
    Yes all what you do is spaming i told you if you dont like my idea and cant give better stop explaine me that its stuped.
    I dont call you to spam in thread .you say "that sux".So if this way sux give your opinion what to do.Is easy to say that sux but what not sux.
    I open this thread with hope that all people who use forum can find way to explaine clear to Nordeus that this result must be fixed.
    I am opened to any method to do this.I just say one option.Where is yours ?Is very eaasy to say"That wont work", say how will work.
    You are not discus with me you trying to explaine me how i am wrong about all.
    And yea i am lvl 23 cant post image today but if you dont believe me tomorow i will.
    This is not my first acc my 1-st was Chakalat some of old people here know it.One day i was very drinked and curse everything alive in forum(my foult)and mods banned my first acc.
    In 12 lvl you have no idea for what i talk about you still have prety normal results you have no idea how 6-7 stars team can be pwned by 2 stars abadoned team.In 12 lvl you still can enjoy to big wining vs abadoned teams.
    So this your "please " sound stuped dont watch when account is created.In forum older than me is not much people(July still playing ?:X)
    So its my turn to say lease newbie dont talk about things wich you maybe wont face :X
    I can see WHY you got banned, you get abusive when someone does not agree with you, and start calling them 'newbies', and telling them not to post on your thread.

I don't care what level you are to be honest, i have met managers with level 4 teams who are very knowledgeable about the game, and also very successful.

I did explain, i said that by having a peaceful protest on the forums, we can achieve results...eventually.

Spamming Nordeus Technical support with tickets about how disappointed you are with a loss is not the way.

Now this thread is descending into silliness, and is digressing from the original topic.

When you decide to be civil, and engage in an intelligent debate, feel free to message me, preferably with some proper grammar if you want to try and be a smartass.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I can see WHY you got banned, you get abusive when someone does not agree with you, and start calling them 'newbies', and telling them not to post on your thread.

I don't care what level you are to be honest, i have met managers with level 4 teams who are very knowledgeable about the game, and also very successful.

I did explain, i said that by having a peaceful protest on the forums, we can achieve results...eventually.

Spamming Nordeus Technical support with tickets about how disappointed you are with a loss is not the way.

Now this thread is descending into silliness, and is digressing from the original topic.

When you decide to be civil, and engage in an intelligent debate, feel free to message me, preferably with some proper grammar if you want to try and be a smartass.
    Omg i realy enjoy to speak with you (ironic).
    First i explaine why i got banned.
    Second i watch some of your post in forum.You are not agree with all here.
    Third i say newbie again with ironic beacouse you feel very high lvl with your picture and feel that you know all about game.Now when you know that you have half of my expirience in game: "Id ont care about lvl" hahahahahah.
    I use this from 2 years and never use abusive words against other user.I use gainst 2 of mods and nordeus support after using too much alcohol.
    For two years watching time to time forum i learn something maybe you will too : If Nordeus lesen people here players will be not like they say 10 milion they will be much more.Realy game is created good but new things comming very slower.For good update like this with friendly games we have to wait with years.
    About knowlage... i have few account in diferent lvl.In first lvl game is one in hight is diferent.You can have diferent problems
    for example: in first there is too much active managers many of them with alot of tokens.All big biddwars is in first lets be 10lvl.In first lvl without tokens you can win everything with 3-4 stars team you will win vs almost all with higt results.In my lvl i cant sell player from academy some time with weeks(nvm what TM)in tm i find only players 30+ is very hard to find good player but if i find usualy i buy him easy.
    Peaceful ?:X i am not calling people with guns and knife to go kill someone.If you open request and try send one you will see that you have diferent choise about your problem.One of them is "results" If 100 people sen request with this option its not peaceful ? omg and hahahahaha
    Also you can read on top "if you have any problem can send messege here".
    Thread going away from target long time ago ...nevermind like i see people dont have interss so keep spam...
    About intelligent debat lol show me one your post where you debat with someone.All your last post in forum is how someone have mistace,how he have wrong etc.The man who have learn what is debat is you not me.

At last you are right my gramatic is tereble but i hope you understand me,if not i dont care/
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12