Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Do player ratings matter?

In my experience, ratings seem more linked to positions rather then individual players. If I had problems with match ratings of my MC, then it didn't matter who was playing there, they'ld all get bad ratings on that position. I've had the same with injuries a few times. Thats how all of my ST got injured in the first few days of this season in one team.

Totally Agree! And ratings for a position are probably determined by Formation being played
    It is the reason why, when you play a bad form player out of position, sometimes improves ratings
    ...Why a GK can play as a striker and score goals and get good ratings...
    ...Why there is a belief that you should always put your best 11 on the field and play them in a legal(?) :-) formation - not necessarily in their positions

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    In my experience, ratings seem more linked to positions rather then individual players. If I had problems with match ratings of my MC, then it didn't matter who was playing there, they'ld all get bad ratings on that position. I've had the same with injuries a few times. Thats how all of my ST got injured in the first few days of this season in one team.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think they are his last five games anyway including previous season.
    which is a bit odd dont you think? they dont carry over the stats from last season, what makes you think they actually keep them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123