Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cheater

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If anyone truly believes they are playng against a cheater please tell Nordeus Support about it. But, most likely, he just buys Tokens.

I honestly believe it's pretty much impossible to deceive a remote database through a closed source Flash app.

Google itself can't even index Flash stuff because it's so closed.

99% improbable.

Apprentice
    Enjoy, he is paying the game for you as well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I honestly believe it's pretty much impossible to deceive a remote database through a closed source Flash app.

99% improbable.
    So sorry but What the hell ?????????????????????????????????????????

Well beyond me have no idea what your talking about ??

all I know is there are no cheats on top eleven so far !!!!!! lol

sorry hun I'm not a computer expert !!

99% improbable.
    This is actually quite true but I have heard of incidents where Online games running through Adobe have been hacked..... Difficult but in Internet Era almost everything is possible.......
    Skidz and Gat Manar like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Famous

99% improbable.
    So all the 'cheat' downloads for Top Eleven are only really good at getting malware onto yer computer, in your opinion they can't work?
    That's interesting, means there's even more money getting spent on this game than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    He is not a cheater. remember that too you can have 5 teams and is not something illegal.
    Concur. I've seen that before and befriended him, as he is kinda active, supporting his own match to get that extra 2% bonus of possession, and eventually ended up getting 15% from all his teams.
    Last edited by meis; 02-17-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So all the 'cheat' downloads for Top Eleven are only really good at getting malware onto yer computer, in your opinion they can't work?
    That's interesting, means there's even more money getting spent on this game than I thought.
    Most of them are scam, if not all.

Well, I think all is clear at now. And looking that the original question of this thread have an answer, this thread can be closed.

#respect 1st of all please.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    If you read some other threads you will see some managers get into bidding wars for over 50T, as much as it sounds stupid it does happen!, 1.7m does seem a little low but as your only on L2 that might be about right for that level, there are cheaters out there who get programs to get unlimited T or £ as you see them on youtube but I have never come across any in 4 months of playing T11 but I have come across teams with loads of money say 100m and 2-3 hundred T and they are just token buyers.
    Haha I read the thread about it which two managers into bidding wars and one of them gave up. The other won (of course after more than 50T spent) but ended up in big debt and as I remember it was 400 millions debts!! In the end he was forced to sell the player he won after spent more than 50T. I heard the manager level not really low but arrogance (of cannot losing) maybe forces him into most stupid bidding wars ever.
    Last edited by Kazouma; 02-18-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast