Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Users Playing.....

Rookie

Users Playing.....

How realistic is that figure it shows me? 11,764,562? I can't recall ever seeing it change......

I have 4 accounts, like many others, only this says a lot.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    How realistic is that figure it shows me? 11,764,562? I can't recall ever seeing it change......
    It should be over 12 million now
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It should be over 12 million now
    Does your login page tell you a different figure to mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    Does your login page tell you a different figure to mine?
    Nope, I've got the same number as you, but the number now should be over 12 million if it was updated.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yah, too fake, it says 12 millions coz we have to use 2-3-4-5 teams to don't be bored of this game, thank's to the developers that are changeing this game every month and making it interesting for us.
    I think... looking the people in this forum and friends added... that the true number of players is near, but less than 4 millions.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yah, too fake, it says 12 millions coz we have to use 2-3-4-5 teams to don't be bored of this game, thank's to the developers that are changeing this game every month and making it interesting for us.
    I think... looking the people in this forum and friends added... that the true number of players is near, but less than 4 millions.
    Looking at the number of forum users and posts etc, I'd say it's closer to 12,000 than 12mil. I used to play a game with only 200-300 total players that had far more interaction than this forum.......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Forum is only a tiny slice of the user base, and the Forum *members* a tinier slice still. For every member there's usually about 100 nonregistered on here viewing. It is only the more vocal enthusiastic players, and those with issues that post on here.

I'd bet there's at least 4 million active managers, and more that log in once a day or less.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can't expect everyone is into forums, debating about stuff like football games, do you?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    You can't expect everyone is into forums, debating about stuff like football games, do you?
    Depends on how good the game is in my experience....... As I said, played a game with about 200-300 users and had about 60/70 active forum members. I doubt this game has about 1/3 of it's English speaking players on these boards. Reason being? The other game forced you to interact with other managers to wheel and deal. This game is far more faceless and the transfer system ruined in a bid to generate revenue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast