Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Frustratingly , frustrating.......

Rookie

Frustratingly , frustrating.......

How can we affect the outcome. Of games if we don't know who's playing poorly and who's playing well ,seriously it just bubbles....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Carefully observe the commentary and if some player name is not being mentioned in the commentary then substitute him...That's the best you can do...
    Deghinsea likes this.

This has been mentioned before Philip and I agree with you hun !!! it would be nice to have someway of knowing who is having a bad game !!! but as Sissharth said watch the commentry its about the best you can do !!!!!!! for now hun x good luck

Ya seeing the commentaries is the only way..... And I don't think it even makes a difference, i am strongly in favor of the possibility that results have been decided before the match starts and mid match changes make no difference....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

stars doesn't matter. I've said it many times, game programm players, with hidden % of effectiveness. That's why a 4* player can score more than a 8* player. The only mode to know if a player is good or not, is looking how is he playing, if he "do something" or simply don't.
    In my experience I've seen that players are programmed in 1 way, and if they are effective, effective they will be (with a min. of, for example 5* in attacking skills, or something like this) I comproved it with Edgar Davids. ..well... and more guysxD

In the game as the mate say, the game never select the 11 names of players to appear, so, if you don't see a MC/ST name in 50' change it.
    Too If a ST fail all, during 50' (shoot... 4,5,6,7 times and fail all) change this.
    Is goog idea, that if you can do a change in the 75' put a ST too, will be fresh and if you study how work your substitutes, playing 15'-20' you can obtain something good.

I always watch at their ''rating'' at the end of the match

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Carefully observe the commentary and if some player name is not being mentioned in the commentary then substitute him...That's the best you can do...
    I just posted a topic regarding this situation....... I played a team with one right-sided player (a 16 RB) and played down my left flank. The LM never got mentioned more than once in both games combined. Even if playing badly, surely he would be constantly mentioned when I attack? Or is not that he played badly, more tactical instructions of this nature are null and void?

From the 2 seasons or so I have played, watching the majority of matches, I find the commentary to be just a fancy, descriptive extra, meaning little to nothing in the bigger picture. For example, as soon as I play attacking, half my chances are a CB running clear and passing for a FB to tap in!!!!! It's not even vaguely realistic.

Banned
    I have noticed that if FOCUS passing if only LEFT flank or only RIGHT flank then the results are not great...You should avoid this...Either pass DOWN BOTH FLANKS, THROUGH THE MIDDLE or MIXED...

I have noticed that if FOCUS passing if only LEFT flank or only RIGHT flank then the results are not great...You should avoid this...Either pass DOWN BOTH FLANKS, THROUGH THE MIDDLE or MIXED...
    Mixed maybe the best... passing on left, right flank or middle, is very specific form to attack, one have to know his team, and the other team in a deep form to obtain good results using these options of passing, are more specific/elaborated/... little bit complicated too.

Rookie
    So you are effectively saying that using the right (limited) tactic, in the right situation, is detrimental....... Thanks for the advice - I won't try that again.

I think that when playing this game I should just ignore logic altogether......put random players in a random formation and just laugh at what unfolds.
    Mo Meow Odom and Philip Carr like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast