Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

Quote Originally Posted by davide-acdc View Post
    Milan didn't deserve to lose 0-1 yesterday
    Real football is even harder than T11, isn't it?; anyway, it's better to have a 6* goalie than a 4* one, so if our 6* goalie is able to make great saves and your 4* goalie is not, why didn't Atlético deserve to win?

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    Real football is even harder than T11, isn't it?; anyway, it's better to have a 6* goalie than a 4* one, so if our 6* goalie is able to make great saves and your 4* goalie is not, why didn't Atlético deserve to win?

;-)

But you can't count only the saves. Atletico had only 1 clear chance and they shot the goal.
    Anyway, there's still the return in 3 weeks
    Cholo Simeone likes this.

Rookie
    Plus the fact that I keep getting put in leagues with weaker teams, as I said I'm a 5 star 32, the next highest in my league is a 3 star 23, the rest are all below that, some in the teens, the team in question is, as you saw above is 3 star 21. So how many real upsets on that level are there in the real world. I'm a league one team in the 3rd division, that's the gap, Bayern or Barca or Milan in their respective 3rd division....I'm pretty sure they would win EVERY game, quite easily. So either play the stats or put me in leagues with the same standard teams. I just got knocked out the cup by a 5 star 30.9 (close game) but ahm not bitching about it. I am better than him statistically but that doesnt win you games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Dude, I don't like Top11 too much but let me tell you something:

You are thinking like a gambler, you presume the better team must win.

Did you want to win every game just because your team is richer and better? In a football field it's 11 men against 11 men and a 3 to 1 difference suddenly becomes a 50/50 because your team is in a bad day, ran out of luck while your opponent is in a jackpot day.

A couple of days ago Atletico de Madrid lost 2-0 against poor Almeria, but yesterday they won 2-0 at San Siro.

This one is better:
    In 2008 Portugal lost a crucial game at home with Denmark by 2-3.
    In 2013 Denmark lost a crucial game at home with Armenia (!!!) by 0-4.
    Teams were all in good shape, it's just those things.
    Unfortunately Celtic, this game does not mirror real life and therefore should not be compared to real football stats and results.

Sure all these teams should have won but didnt. but they didnt play with illegal formations, had 2 red cards and an injured player that wasnt replaced, and played with no morale and no condition. too many variables that should skew the results one way or another and end up having no effect or worse, the unwanted opposite effect.

Rookie
    If we didn,t have these upsets we would be asking for more excitement ,Although you lost the game i,ll bet it was a good game,also you will now try to bounce back and try other things ,new players,tactics etc.. ,so we shouldn,t complain too much because without such upsets the game would become lifeless ,just a thought,good luck for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Skidz likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    If we didn,t have these upsets we would be asking for more excitement ,Although you lost the game i,ll bet it was a good game,also you will now try to bounce back and try other things ,new players,tactics etc.. ,so we shouldn,t complain too much because without such upsets the game would become lifeless ,just a thought,good luck for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sorry, does this game have life? I would like this game to have SOME excitement, but the lack of most everything that makes a game an actual game is sort of taking that away from it.

Rookie
    So just to give you an update, this very, very mediocre team is still going strong, hasnt lost a game yet, ahm in second 3 points behind. What strikes me a weird is that every game he has played in the league so far, the opposing team has a nightmare, if you look at the stats, the other team in every match have 4,5,6 ratings, some 3....and that's including when he beat me, my player ratings were the worst of the season so far for that gemme....I could mebbies understand it if he had excellent stats and a great team, but as I said he's prob the 5th best ranked team in the league, he has 3 ONE star players in the first team for christ sake....watch this space....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12