Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Will i ever win 50 token from FB and Twitter ?

Will i ever win 50 token from FB and Twitter ?-image.jpg

All 3 comps had different winners.

There may be 'fake' accounts there, but a lot of people make Facebook accounts primarily to play Top eleven, as they don't like post associated with the game appearing on their news feed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Milan View Post
    I srsly doubt that. I remember i facebooked the guy and i found 3 names that coincide none of them had t11 installed
    Its FAKE and there is no doubting it...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its FAKE and there is no doubting it...
    If you look at my profile on Facebook you won't see Top Eleven either.

I have set my privacy settings so only I can view anything to do with Top Eleven, as I don't like the game posting to my wall.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	19945

Views:	12 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	19946

Views:	12 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	19948

All 3 comps had different winners.

There may be 'fake' accounts there, but a lot of people make Facebook accounts primarily to play Top eleven, as they don't like post associated with the game appearing on their news feed.
    You can STOP the post related with the game appearing on the NEWS feed...Facebook gives us the facility to do so...

Its fake...Just try to search there names on FB...You will never find them...Have you ever seen any one claiming that today I won 50 token ???

You can STOP the post related with the game appearing on the NEWS feed...Facebook gives us the facility to do so...

Its fake...Just try to search there names on FB...You will never find them...Have you ever seen any one claiming that today I won 50 token ???
    Now this is just turning into a debate on how Facebook works.

If you know how to adjust the privacy settings it is quite possible to make it so you cannot be viewed by people who are not on your friends list, or do not have mutual friends.

Mr. Singh, I am just as unhappy as you are with the lack of updates and some of the bad aspects of the game, but it doesn't warrant believing everything is some sort of conspiracy made by Nordeus.

I've just looked up one of the winners, and he is a normal person like you and I.
    I won't post his details for obvious reasons.

#JFT96

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ Siddarth and Eddy

You can turn off searchability on your FB account so no one at all can find you.
    And, you can change privacy settings too so the game doesn't spam non gamers.
    There are users that know this and some that don't.
    Finding someone on FB with that name means nothing... there are many people have the same name, try and find which John Smith, etc.. no. It proves nothing.

Thnx Sxrenity for taking the time to research.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-21-2014 at 02:56 PM.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Now this is just turning into a debate on how Facebook works.

If you know how to adjust the privacy settings it is quite possible to make it so you cannot be viewed by people who are not on your friends list, or do not have mutual friends.
    I never said this type of stuff...I know its possible...You can customize every setting like you like on FB...I just said that the 50 tokens award is fake...How can a men win 4 times consecutively...People were protesting against this on there FB page...NORDEUS said that its just a COINCIDENCE...

Just try to contact him...And ask whether he has won 50 tokens or not ???
    There are so many guys in the forum ask has any one ever won 50 tokens...

Earlier they used to give 50 tokens to 10 players, now they give it only 5 players because its much more difficult to fake 10 names...
    People have been constantly saying instead of giving the 50 tokens to 10 players give 10 tokens to 50 players but they never did do...

How can they fake 50 names...It will require a lot of effort...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    @ Siddarth and Eddy

You can turn off searchability on your FB account so no one at all can find you.
    Yeah right...

Apprentice
    its hard to win on the facebook competitions on top 11 as so many people enter u have slim hopes of winning
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

I never said this type of stuff...I know its possible...You can customize every setting like you like on FB...I just said that the 50 tokens award is fake...How can a men win 4 times consecutively...People were protesting against this on there FB page...NORDEUS said that its just a COINCIDENCE...

Just try to contact him...And ask whether he has won 50 tokens or not ???
    There are so many guys in the forum ask has any one ever won 50 tokens...

Earlier they used to give 50 tokens to 10 players, now they give it only 5 players because its much more difficult to fake 10 names...
    People have been constantly saying instead of giving the 50 tokens to 10 players give 10 tokens to 50 players but they never did do...

How can they fake 50 names...It will require a lot of effort...
    Well it's simple to answer as to why nobody on the forums has won it;

The forums account for around 2% of the game's active population.

If you think about it that way, of the 300,000 people commenting on the Facebook comp, that means there's a 1/1500 chance of somebody on the forums winning it, if my maths are correct.

By laws of probability, everyone on the forums could enter the competition each time for 3+ years before one of us won it.

People have won tokens for the emblem comps on the forums before, I know that for a fact. (Even if the copywrite issues were dubious).

Until we have real proof that the competition is fake, I'll keep on entering

But like I said, if you keep believing everything to do with this game is one big conspiracy, then you're not going to enjoy it very much, in fact I'm surprised you still play, if the game is as bad as you make it out to be.

EDIT: the reason they wouldn't award 10 tokens to 50 users, is that the competition would be seen as less appealing because the prize isn't as big.
    Many people will see the 50 token prize as a 'free scout', so it is more appealing.
    That's how I'd run a comp if I was head of PR anyway.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-21-2014 at 03:09 PM.

#JFT96

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast